Read this in a book and it made me want to cry. How Sweet!! Yes this is for u Muslim mens. At least do ONE of them, eh? K Thank u, come again!
PS and no i couldn’t find the guy version!!
Basically 100 ways to promote emotional happiness/reduce stress in women:
1. Make her coffee/ tea in the morning especially on weekends.
2. Leave her a note saying you love her
3. Give her a single long-stemmed rose.
4. Notice her new blouse.
5. Open doors for her.
6. Plan a surprise picnic.
7. Suggest going for a walk.
8. Tell her she looks as beautiful as the day you met.
9. Hug her when you get up.
10. Hug her when you leave.
11. Hug her when you return.
12. Hug her before you go to sleep.
13. Empty the dishwasher without being asked.
14. Notice and compliment her when she’s been to the hairstylist.
15. Open the car door for her, at least when you are going out.
16. Get tickets to a concert or play she wants to see.
17. Take a ballroom dancing class together.
18. Go dancing with friends.
19. Encourage her to see chick flicks with friends.
20. Hire a personal trainer and work out together.
21. Build a fire on a rainy day
22. Make a small flower garden for her.
23. Give her a windowsill herb garden.
24. Offer to help doing a tedious job in the kitchen.
25. Download or make a mix of songs she loves.
26. Have simultaneous massages.
27. Learn to give her a massage (without expectations of sex).
28. Massage her feet when she is tired.
29. Give her a gift subscription to a specialty magazine.
30. Take her to a craft show.
31. Give her a framed picture of both of you together for her desk
32. Take new pictures of her for your desk
33. Surprise her with baked goods or fruit salad for a weekend breakfast
34. Pull out her dinner chair at home and in restaurants and give her the best view
35. Give her a selection of exotic coffees and teas.
36. Take her car for a car wash or wash it yourself.
37. Wash the pots and pans after a meal and put them away
38. Give her a gift certificate for a manicure
39. Give her sexy lingerie
40. Take her to a flea market
41. Ask if she needs you to pick something up on the way home
42. Offer to do the marketing
43. Help put away the groceries
44. Tell her you love her.
45. Take her out for an ice cream cone on a summer evening
46. Give her a new novel by her favorite author.
47. Offer to fold the laundry
48. Get a small TV or radio for the kitchen.
49. Give her a selection of aromatherapy essences for relaxation
50. Offer to drop off or pick up the dry cleaning
51. Take a bike ride with her
52. Rent romantic comedies on DVD
53. Make breakfast in bed for her with the children
54. Set the table if she is making dinner
55. Send her an email saying you miss her
56. Take her sailing, canoeing, or rowing
57. Put your socks in the hamper
58. Take her to a museum (after getting a good night’s sleep)
59. Suggest taking her parents out to dinner
60. Give her beautiful guest soaps
61. Play tennis together
62. Make the bed every now and then
63. Frame a number of vacation photos or do an online album
64. Edit a birthday video for each of your children
65. Go fishing together
66. Start a charm bracelet with charms for special events or travel
67. Take her to a dog show
68. Give her a meditation tape
69. Ask about her day with specific references
70. Compliment her on her wonderful dress
71. Make a lunch date with her
72. Replace a burned out lightbulb without being asked
73. Pick up around the house when guests are coming
74. Take her apple or berry picking
75. Have a regular date
76. Take her for a spontaneous ride in the country
77. Hold her hand in the movies (not the whole time)
78. Thank her for loving you
79. Play cards with other couples
80. Compliment her on her cooking
81. Listen to the answering machine and write down messages
82. Take her to a fair
83. Toast her before dinner, no matter what you are drinking
84. Suprise her with a long-lasting orchid plant
85. Compliment her fod handling so much so well
86. Get an audio book for a long car trip
87. Periodically get rid of your personal pile of stuff next to the bed
88. Join a reading group or Internet seminar with her
89. Offer to start a dream trip fund
90. Give her luxurious bath oils and salts
91. TiVo her favourite shows if she is working late
92. Give her greeting cards or personal notes for special occassions
93. Compliment her on the beautiful home she has created
94. Be responsible for one dinner a week
95. Go on a hike in a nature preserve
96. Tell her she looks beautiful when she gets out of the shower
97. Take her to an art gallery
98. Give her a gift certificate for a facial
99. Ask her for a list of handyman chores you can do for her during the month
100. Offer to get your guests beverages when you entertain.