Top 10 Advice for Single Muslim Sisters Wanting to Get Married from Someone Unmarried (Hey you could always learn from my mistakes!):
1. Drop players immediately. Even the “religious” ones. These guys never get married until they are 30+ and then they usually marry a trophy wife (which is not you).
2. Judge each Rishta by his own merit, don’t compare him to your ideal guy.
3. Don’t be too shy to ask trusted family and friends to help, repeatedly. Especially married ones.
4. Allow some leeway for potential.
5. Research, research, research each Rishta thoroughly.
6. Stay open-minded. Most people marry people they didn’t think they would.
7. Start early and intensify efforts as you get older.
8. Keep yourself attractive.
9. Continue your life while looking.
10. Don’t lose hope.