Advertisement:

Pages: 1 2 [3] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Reviews of Facebook as a way to meet people?  (Read 11391 times)

3bdiAllaah

Re: Reviews of Facebook as a way to meet people?
« Reply #30 on: Jun. 30, 2010, 05:24 AM »

exactly, just like you saw or heard in real life

but not in a way which would not be permissible in real life

it all comes down to permissibility

when someone crosses it

now they are in trouble

cinders

« Reply #31 on: Aug. 01, 2010, 11:26 AM »

I maintain a very high level of privacy, where I never have been approached in this manner. I only use it for Dawah purposes for my non Muslim friends. I have a lot of friends who live abroad & it's a good way to stay in touch. The only reason as I mentioned earlier I think it could be good for a potential spouse is to get an insight into his character. I only added 2 potential spouses, I saw their FB profile... Didn't like what I saw & unfriended them.

3bdiAllaah

« Reply #32 on: Aug. 05, 2010, 06:21 AM »

I only added 2 potential spouses, I saw their FB profile... Didn't like what I saw & unfriended them.

lol yes, most of the time you wont like what you see on fb, you cant hide much on fb. and its a good thing to turn off your add-as-a-friend button. to keep away trolls and people who just go about adding random people.

jannah

« Reply #33 on: Apr. 04, 2011, 04:05 AM »

wsalam,

I know a number of people who have met thru facebook!! It seems to be THE networking method for everyone these days. It just seems to be an easy way to check people out in general, see what they look like and maybe their general interests...
Pages: 1 2 [3] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org