Advertisement:

Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: dear singles brother steps 4 the right way 2 get the perfect wife by vidio  (Read 3918 times)

Muslimah21

hahahahhaha that was funny bro. :D
i watched their smooth muslim video too. was hilarious

big laughs :D

Jeremy

lool.. very funny. I should add though that most of it is not true at all, specially when it comes to the touchy guys...lol, just something to laugh about

haism007

?? ????   ????????????

that  was  i thought no  one believe  it

offffffffffffffffffffff :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

haism007

missssssssssssd u alllllllllllllll

i was sick 
 :'(

jannah

so true for all single bros LOL

Muslimah21

Hope your better haism, be careful what you say on here to the brothers and sisters. ok.
soem of it was very true.

Iv had men with beards and obvious muslims stare at me and follow me home or to university.
one tiem a brother followed me in his car and he stopped by me i had a huge go at him, and told him to lower his gaze, if he is muslim doenst he feel shame and fear allah. all he did was shout to me i just want to be your friend can i have your number. i just walked off thinkign nothign i said got through to him, idiot! men really stop staring us...!!!! when i was younger i actually pulled a funny face at a brother who was staring at me and he looked shocked and he stopped staring hehehehe. :P

Shah

hahaha first look is ok hahahahahahaha

zaheddec

hahahahhahahaha....... Thats cool !!! :)
Pages: [1] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org