Advertisement:

Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Masculinity  (Read 4426 times)

Hamza81

Re: Masculinity
« Reply #15 on: Jun. 03, 2009, 06:45 PM »

That is very ture.
I have not heard about hijjamah before, i mean making you cry. mashallah. I intend to have some done soon. they opened a few places in london, but it is a bit fo a trek to london from the west country.  ::)

jazakallah khier

Asalaamu alaikum, Yes apparently hijaamah is really good as it cleanses ones blood of impurities and when the Prophet(Saw) went on miraaj he was told by an angel that emphasise cupping to your people as there is much benefit in it. There are a lot of cowboy jobs done so be careful not to get in done from any old person but from an experienced cupper. My friend got it done on his head the other day apprentley its good for your memory and has so many other benefots but i would get it done on the back of my neck in the lymph node areas and also back as it has different benefits for different areas and one should make intention before cupping that one is doing so for the intention of fulfilling a sunnah of our blessed Prophet(Saw).

Mardiyyah

« Reply #16 on: Jun. 24, 2009, 01:34 AM »

This is an excellent question. Salaamu alaikum btw.

When it comes to mascunlinity, I think what makes a can masculine, is how he meets his responsiblities. It terms of loving his wife, caring for his children, and of course supporting them. What makes a man masculine is his strength. I dont mean physically strong ( although its good, he can help move things around the house  :D ), but rather if he is  mentally strong. And by this I mean if he is patient and can control his anger. Also if he can relate with his wife and understand her.  Like the sister Muslimah said, I like a man who cries. Now I dont want him crying all the time I would be depressed lol. But if he cries out of fear of his lord. Not only would  that attract me, but it would also increase my love for him.

I will only answer the first part of your question if you dont mind

Peace  ;D

Muslimah21

« Reply #17 on: Aug. 12, 2009, 11:12 AM »

but then again some men say they cry becuase they also know women like men with a sensative side. SO they just say it to impress a girl. :S
it happens.

I dont think any girl thinks a man crying is a sign of weakness, women are always moaning about how men dont show thier sensative side, but obviously there is a time and place for it. and also the context. If he was crying becuase he stubbed his toe then i would be pretty worried  ::) ::)
But if it was when someone passed away, or during salah, etc etc then mashallah thats a great thing.

Muslimah21

« Reply #18 on: Aug. 13, 2009, 06:53 PM »

Yes and no, it was a come back to your statemtent. but not aimed at you. i am sure you are not like that  :P

Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org