Advertisement:

Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Woman divorces husband for cleaning too much!  (Read 1702 times)

jannah

Woman divorces husband for cleaning too much!
« on: Apr. 06, 2009, 06:38 PM »

This is sad, but you'd think she'd like that he cleaned the house but maybe he was too obsessive!

Woman divorces husband for cleaning too much

BERLIN (Reuters) - A German woman has divorced her husband because she was fed up with him cleaning all the time. German media reported the wife got through 15 years of marriage putting up with the man's penchant for doing household chores, tidying up and rearranging the furniture.

But she ran out of patience when he knocked down and rebuilt a wall at their home when it got dirty, Christian Kropp, court judge in the central town of Sondershausen, said on Thursday.

"I'd never had anyone seek a divorce for this," he said.

(Reporting by Franziska Scheven; editing by Myra MacDonald)

http://ca.yahoo.com/s/880433

justKhan22

Re: Woman divorces husband for cleaning too much!
« Reply #1 on: May. 21, 2009, 08:39 PM »

I guess i should be sad but tht is so hilarious, ... but yeah its silly.

Muslimah21

« Reply #2 on: May. 21, 2009, 09:20 PM »

Well this lady should ahve been patient, There is most likely an underlying cause to his OCD behaviour. Most patients have an underlying cause most of which is from a traumatic or life changing event in thier childhood. A good wife would have payed for him to have a psychologist anaylse him, and get to the root of the problem, and then a therapist help him work through it and get over it.

Hamza81

« Reply #3 on: Jun. 02, 2009, 06:14 PM »

Well this lady should ahve been patient, There is most likely an underlying cause to his OCD behaviour. Most patients have an underlying cause most of which is from a traumatic or life changing event in thier childhood. A good wife would have payed for him to have a psychologist anaylse him, and get to the root of the problem, and then a therapist help him work through it and get over it.

Not always it may also be a chemical imbalance in their brain and most cannot be treated. I think 15 years is more than enough patience for a normal human being and the wife has rights in that she should be given attention and it does'nt seem like she was given much if the guy was cleaning all the time. The wife not being given enough attention especially after that many years is definatley reasonable grounds for divorce. It is none of their faults i guess. It's just one of those things. May Allah save us from any problems in our marriges and give us happy and fulfilling marriges. Ameen.

Muslimah21

« Reply #4 on: Jun. 03, 2009, 03:54 PM »

They can do alot for him. If in this case it is a chemical imbalance then they treat it with medication, to rebalance the hormones. Or in extreme cases they can perform Labotamy. I have seen one in hospital and was very succesful.
But anyway It is a shame. I think most women would llike a man who cleans lol :D

Hamza81

« Reply #5 on: Jun. 03, 2009, 07:32 PM »

They can do alot for him. If in this case it is a chemical imbalance then they treat it with medication, to rebalance the hormones. Or in extreme cases they can perform Labotamy. I have seen one in hospital and was very succesful.
But anyway It is a shame. I think most women would llike a man who cleans lol :D

My brother used to call me OCD cause i always clean properly and make sure things are in the right direction lol cause im a perfectionist and when things are done they should be done properly but my brothers the complete opposite. But alhamdolillah im nothing like this guy and NOOO labotomyy shamotomyy for me  ;).

Muslimah21

« Reply #6 on: Jun. 05, 2009, 01:16 AM »

Hahaha "abotomyy shamotomyy" i am not saying you have it lol. Just this man is obviously in need of medical assitancce lol.
I am the same, i am a clean freak... especially when i have cleaned up i hate finding things messed up again. I clean even when i knwo i shouldnt. Like my brothers room its his so he should look after it, but when he is out and i go in tere i cant help myself the mess drives me crazy i have to clean and vacuum and polish lol. stack his notes up neatly and books. he coems back and they are back on the floor.

For a guy that is unusual. you been watching too much "how clean is your house" i love that programme... always have soo many good tips. Like cleaning windows with water and vinger it works... tryed and tested by me. :D lol

Hamza81

« Reply #7 on: Jun. 05, 2009, 09:18 PM »

Hahaha "abotomyy shamotomyy" i am not saying you have it lol. Just this man is obviously in need of medical assitancce lol.
I am the same, i am a clean freak... especially when i have cleaned up i hate finding things messed up again. I clean even when i knwo i shouldnt. Like my brothers room its his so he should look after it, but when he is out and i go in tere i cant help myself the mess drives me crazy i have to clean and vacuum and polish lol. stack his notes up neatly and books. he coems back and they are back on the floor.

For a guy that is unusual. you been watching too much "how clean is your house" i love that programme... always have soo many good tips. Like cleaning windows with water and vinger it works... tryed and tested by me. :D lol

Ive always been like that i like order and when there is disorder my system can't handle it. It goes on overload mode and i go nut!
Unfortunatley i have to share my room with my brother and i cannot help but clean his mess up and believe me it is a task. I could NEVERRR marry a messy person it just would'nt work lol Im not saying she has to be a clean freak but definatley neat and not messy.
Yeah i know the programme your talking about where thiose two oversized women and your right they do have some good tips. bujt have you seen some of the places they have cleaned in that programme? Some people are so dirty i don't know how they live in homes like that.
The prophet (Saw) always kept his house tidy and in order.
I think when there is order then one is more organised as a person aswell so its all about OCDDDDDDD  ;D

Muslimah21

« Reply #8 on: Jun. 05, 2009, 10:07 PM »

Exactly when ones house is in order i think it is a refelction of that persons deen in a way. I mean if you work hard to look after your home, surely you also work hard on the inside of you to make your soul clean? lol. But yeah you can tell alot from how a person lives.

Well me and my bro live togther :( i am his mother from home lol. When we go hoem my mum looks after him and when we are at university i look after him. But not for much longer, next year im living with clean sisters :D Who pull thier own weight so i will have a break at least until i get married :(
lol

I think you will find one of the ladies is slightly overweight and the other is very petite you do not pay attention lol. Yeah i know some people are strange, live iwth creepy crawleys and everything :S I remember the episode where a women actually put her stirups, (the ones that go onto horses when riding them) into the dish washer with all their plates and cups and everything. Thats gross and they been stepping on the ground and into horse manour :( *puke*

Man some people *shakes her head in disgust*

I did about OCD in psychology... man its scarey. :( this one women we analysed was sooo scared of having germs on her hands she used to wash her hands every 5 mins and used boling hot water :( meskina

Mardiyyah

« Reply #9 on: Aug. 10, 2009, 10:14 PM »

divorce???? wow subhanAllah thats crazy!
did he also do the laundry? ehehe joke  :P

Peace  ;D
Pages: [1] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org