salaaams umm i have loooods.
1) are you a proper practicing muslim, if yes how long for?
2) Who do you fear most allah or man, will you be prepared to fight for your rights as a muslim?
3) What is your relationship like with your family, and your mother?
4) When at work do you pray or go to the mosque and pray?
5) do you think its ok to have female friends, even if its just friendly chats?
6) Can you see yourself with me when i am 60 and everything has gone south and beauty has gone?
7) Do you love children? and do you want lots?
If i want to work once we are married is that a problem?
9) if i want to return to education when i am older is that ok?
10) will you wake up with me for fajr everyday, 365 days a year for the rest of our lives?
obviosuly men lie and can lie about these and give false answers. but if you have brothers tehn you can get them to spend time with this person in their environment to see if they are who they say they are. and its not bad to have someone sort of spy/ check up on them once in a while
marriage is a big commitment you want to make sure this person is teh person they say they are dont you?