Articles > Articles on Single Muslims

Do not Marry 7 types of Women

(1/3) > >>

Hamza81:
Do not Marry 7 types of Women

1. Al-Annaanah:

The woman who whines, moans and complains and 'ties a band around her head' all the time (i.e. complains of a headache or some illness but in reality she is not sick, rather she is faking).

2. Al-Mannaanah:

The woman who bestows favours, gifts, etc. upon her husband then (at that time or the future) says; "I did such and such for you or on your behalf or because of you.

3. Al-Hannaanah:

The women who yearns or craves for her former husband or children of the former husband.

4. Kay'atul-Qafaa:

The women who has a brand mark on the nape of her neck (i.e. has a bad reputation or doubts about her).

5. Al-Haddaaqah:

The women who cast her eyes at things (i.e. always looking at something to purchase, then desires it and requires her husband to buy it (No Matter What).

6. Al-Barraaqah:

The women who spends much of her day enhancing her face and beautifying it to such an extent that it will seem like it was manufactured.

7. Al-Shaddaaqah:

The woman who talks excessively.

Taken from the Book: 'A Concise Manual of Marriage' by Shaykh Uthaymeen

jannah:
This is very interesting. I totally agree with the types. Unfortunately there are women out there like that and unfortunately for men they don't think about these things being blinded by beauty or infatuation or 'ideals' and then find out too late!!

Hamza81:

--- Quote from: jannah on May. 13, 2009, 06:27 AM ---This is very interesting. I totally agree with the types. Unfortunately there are women out there like that and unfortunately for men they don't think about these things being blinded by beauty or infatuation or 'ideals' and then find out too late!!

--- End quote ---

Asalaamu alaikum yes your so right. So many families nowadays especially asian just look at how educated the girl is and how tall or if shes fair and beautiful but have they ever thought that these things will NEVER make their son happy rather it may end their marrige in disaster!
Families are very narrow minded nowadays! Fair enough look for someone who can look after your daughter financially but the character should be the most important thing because money NEVER brings happiness but a partner with the right character and piety will! A good partner can either bring jannah to this world for a couple or jahannam!May Allah grant us the best of this world and the hereafter! Ameen.

Muslimah21:
And money can be taken away from you in a blink of an eye, but deen and character are hard to lose. Just the same as statues.
You only have to look at recently in the news, that asian muslim women she was a doctor had a high position and becuase she failed to intervin with that liittle boy who was murdered, she had it all taken away from her. Struck off as a doctor can no longer practice and now everyone hates her. See things can be taken away from you just like that. So we should work at being better people and work on our deen. Rather then what postition we can hold and who we can boss around.

justKhan22:
thts totallly true !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version