Advertisement:

Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Do not Marry 7 types of Women  (Read 5773 times)

Hamza81

Do not Marry 7 types of Women
« on: May. 13, 2009, 01:08 AM »

Do not Marry 7 types of Women

1. Al-Annaanah:

The woman who whines, moans and complains and 'ties a band around her head' all the time (i.e. complains of a headache or some illness but in reality she is not sick, rather she is faking).

2. Al-Mannaanah:

The woman who bestows favours, gifts, etc. upon her husband then (at that time or the future) says; "I did such and such for you or on your behalf or because of you.

3. Al-Hannaanah:

The women who yearns or craves for her former husband or children of the former husband.

4. Kay'atul-Qafaa:

The women who has a brand mark on the nape of her neck (i.e. has a bad reputation or doubts about her).

5. Al-Haddaaqah:

The women who cast her eyes at things (i.e. always looking at something to purchase, then desires it and requires her husband to buy it (No Matter What).

6. Al-Barraaqah:

The women who spends much of her day enhancing her face and beautifying it to such an extent that it will seem like it was manufactured.

7. Al-Shaddaaqah:

The woman who talks excessively.

Taken from the Book: 'A Concise Manual of Marriage' by Shaykh Uthaymeen

jannah

Re: Do not Marry 7 types of Women
« Reply #1 on: May. 13, 2009, 06:27 AM »

This is very interesting. I totally agree with the types. Unfortunately there are women out there like that and unfortunately for men they don't think about these things being blinded by beauty or infatuation or 'ideals' and then find out too late!!

Hamza81

« Reply #2 on: May. 13, 2009, 08:26 PM »

This is very interesting. I totally agree with the types. Unfortunately there are women out there like that and unfortunately for men they don't think about these things being blinded by beauty or infatuation or 'ideals' and then find out too late!!

Asalaamu alaikum yes your so right. So many families nowadays especially asian just look at how educated the girl is and how tall or if shes fair and beautiful but have they ever thought that these things will NEVER make their son happy rather it may end their marrige in disaster!
Families are very narrow minded nowadays! Fair enough look for someone who can look after your daughter financially but the character should be the most important thing because money NEVER brings happiness but a partner with the right character and piety will! A good partner can either bring jannah to this world for a couple or jahannam!May Allah grant us the best of this world and the hereafter! Ameen.

Muslimah21

« Reply #3 on: May. 16, 2009, 09:01 PM »

And money can be taken away from you in a blink of an eye, but deen and character are hard to lose. Just the same as statues.
You only have to look at recently in the news, that asian muslim women she was a doctor had a high position and becuase she failed to intervin with that liittle boy who was murdered, she had it all taken away from her. Struck off as a doctor can no longer practice and now everyone hates her. See things can be taken away from you just like that. So we should work at being better people and work on our deen. Rather then what postition we can hold and who we can boss around.

justKhan22

« Reply #4 on: May. 21, 2009, 02:08 PM »

thts totallly true !!

Muslimah21

« Reply #5 on: May. 21, 2009, 09:16 PM »

hahaha totally radical dude :D

brisingr9

« Reply #6 on: Aug. 08, 2009, 04:33 AM »

Very well quoted by shaik. You'll find all of these somewhere in the hadees. Unfortunately it is very difficult to find such women who lack all these 7 characters. The prophet pbuh said that the greatest fitnah you'll see after I go is women.  So we brothers in Islam should be very wise in choosing our women and at the same time we must educate our mothers and sisters.

Muslimah21

« Reply #7 on: Aug. 09, 2009, 08:01 PM »

Yes fitnah the ones who are walking around naked, and act loosely and think that way too, not us sisters. so make the distinction clear there.

Jamilah

« Reply #8 on: Aug. 13, 2009, 09:51 PM »

I think that all theses things are acurate when looking for a wife but what types of husband should you NOT marry other than the kafiir?

brisingr9

« Reply #9 on: Aug. 15, 2009, 02:55 AM »

Do not marry a husband who lacks the fear of Allah and who lacks knowledge in Islam and who does not practice his religion. Stay away from such people.

Muslimah21

« Reply #10 on: Aug. 15, 2009, 12:49 PM »

Well Jamilah where do i start. There is a hugeeeeee list.
becuase in islam they say the hildren follow the fatehrs relgion. So the guy you marry better have his faith all in check. You dont want to marry someone who will be a bad example, such as not praying on time, cursing, argues, shouts, impatient. You want to marry someone will will instill these values into his chidlren. Good manners, Strogn in his faith, prayes on time, Active, not lazy, Good in character, smiles to people, gives salams, hard working.

Not alot to ask for lol. But when marrying somone you need to think not only about yourself but your children. Will this person be a good father and teacher to my kids?? If not then dont think twice about it.
Someone who is good to his parents is important. Becuase they say, how you treated your parents your chidlren will treat you the same.
Alhamdulliah i have a great relationship with my parents, and for me i would want my husband to be the same.
Respect is very very important. :D

Hope that helped sis :D

Jamilah

« Reply #11 on: Aug. 15, 2009, 09:31 PM »

I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. I wish I had asked these things before I married. I married too soon. I should have learned more about Islam. I man you never learn enough but It surely would have helped me to know more than I did before marriage. I will keep this advise in mind when I consider marriage again insha allah.

Jazak Allah Khair

Muslimah21

« Reply #12 on: Aug. 15, 2009, 09:44 PM »

Sis we all wish we had done things differently in our lives no matter what it is.
Inshallah like you have said you are the wiser now and you have learnt from it. So mashallah that is good at least you will not make the mistake again sis.
take it as a lesson and try do things different next time.
Glad i could help. Although i need to put what i say into practice now i am looking to get married.  :-\ :-\ :-\

Shah

« Reply #13 on: Aug. 09, 2012, 05:11 AM »

i'll have the #6 please......hahaha
Pages: [1] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org