Advertisement:

Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Question for the brothers :D answer pleaseee  (Read 5056 times)

brisingr9

Re: Question for the brothers :D answer pleaseee
« Reply #15 on: Aug. 12, 2009, 07:47 PM »

Excuse me sister ,there are females out there that also look. Their looks are so you know you feel a sort of embaressed inspite of being a guy. Even females they look when the guy is not noticing. First sight is allowed but after that we have to look down.  Well we can't just point out men because Satan is not selective about men or women .he is out there to get everyone of us. Gender gives you no advantage . Allah has created both equally whether good or bad!!

nasaik

« Reply #16 on: Aug. 13, 2009, 04:13 AM »

we shouldn't be stereotyping everyone,we already have enough of stereotypes.
Like brisingr said,there are black sheep in either group...nothing can be generalised.

Muslimah21

« Reply #17 on: Aug. 13, 2009, 07:00 PM »

Well if we stick to the question i possed at the start did i not say men?? brothers? I know women doo but i asked the question to men. Not to women. if you want to ask that question then start a new topic :P

Actually if you read hadith you would know number one weakness for men is what? 1) Women, 2) money.

Muslimah21

« Reply #18 on: Aug. 15, 2009, 12:51 PM »

An opinion is an opinion. As you said. Not shared by everyone. I did not say everyone shares my views. So i would like ot hear from others. So yes there is a point to the question. in order to learn and gain insight into the area.

:P

Eemo

« Reply #19 on: Aug. 17, 2009, 10:51 PM »

I dont really look, especially if i go to the mosque. I just go in, pray and leave.
My friends at University used to say i was really weird, cos i never glimpsed at the girls.
Different story now though, if im out and about, yeah i might glimpse, but i'll always see if there is a relative that they are with so that i might make a connection.
I've noticed alot of girls have started "looking" now though. At my previous office, there were alot of muslim girls that used to walk down the same street that i used to go to work. It was kinda flattering and kind of uncomfortable both at once.

Muslimah21

« Reply #20 on: Aug. 18, 2009, 04:44 PM »

So they were looking did you say. And how did you knwo they were looking?? becuase you were looking. AHAA!  :D :D

Just go get married lol!

Muslimah21

« Reply #21 on: Aug. 18, 2009, 04:46 PM »

I do not find it falttern if a guy looks at me. I find it respectful and sincere if a brother looks down when he walks passed, he can still say salam without having to Oggle me with his eyes lol.

justKhan22

« Reply #22 on: Aug. 20, 2009, 02:02 AM »

funny lol! :)
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org