Advertisement:

Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you consider this brother?  (Read 4446 times)

hitmark

Re: Would you consider this brother?
« Reply #15 on: Aug. 04, 2010, 12:42 PM »

Marriage is not tried as chance. It is only one time in life. so be careful to chose that guy. You should not worry about to search the math. It is the responsibility of your parents . Why not they?

Amna

« Reply #16 on: Aug. 12, 2010, 11:50 AM »

While i agree to what many of you said, thee is only one point in my mind.... if someone has come forward and accepted his / her wrong doing, but has realized the mistake and asked for forgiveness, should you shun your doors to such a person despite the fact that he/she has moved on th a better life? And if everyone closes their door to such people, who should they go to?

Even Allah holds those people close to him, who are we to reject them when they have repented and begged for forgiveness from Allah? None of us is perfect, and we probably make alot of mistakes everyday, but at the same time, it is the child that makes the mistake who needs more love and caring.....

What greater deed than to love those who are not perfect and try to make them better......

3bdiAllaah

« Reply #17 on: Aug. 12, 2010, 01:07 PM »

the brother in question is THIRTY years old. he has been practising his sawm and salah but it seems he could not just hold on longer and ended up in a state of sin.

just imagine, he has been able to have a relationship for FIFTEEN long years but either could not get married or kept avioding sin,

and then hes admitting that he did was bad, trust me takes a lot of psychological strength to do that.

im sortof adovacting that brother, may Allaah truely forgive him and convert his bad deeds to good ones.

ameen.

3bdiAllaah

« Reply #18 on: Aug. 12, 2010, 01:10 PM »

oh and yes i remembered the most important thing,

that brother, has psychological issues arising from tensions generated by not having a relationship

it wont be totally easy for him to get over this mental condition even after hes married.

but this doesnt mean its hopless. not. at. all.

Ilyas

« Reply #19 on: Aug. 12, 2010, 09:58 PM »

Asalam Alaikum,

Amna sis I agree with you that we have no right to hold someone's past mistakes against them when they've realized their mistake and have repented. However this specific brother wants to have a form of intimate relationship with this sister. He wants there to be holding of hands, hugging, kissing, etc. In my opinion if he truly had repented and made tuba I don't think he would want such a relationship because everyone knows those actions lead to something more. If he is that eager for an intimate relationship then he needs to find a wife not a girlfriend.

Allahu Alam

Amna

« Reply #20 on: Aug. 13, 2010, 10:37 AM »

For sure this man may not have the right intentions.... my post wasnt for him in particular. I just believe that these people who suffer from such mental illnesses need our love and care more. I can feel how hard it is to not be loved and not have a relationship..... We just really need to help them....
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org