Advertisement:

Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer  (Read 1775 times)

Eemo

Prayer
« on: Sep. 01, 2009, 06:36 PM »

So it is the month of Ramadhan after all....

Why dont we all agree that we will each pray by name for every member on this board that we have interacted with, that, they find the spouse of their dreams and that its a successful and prosperous marriage.

Who's with me?

Africanmuslimah88

Re: Prayer
« Reply #1 on: Sep. 01, 2009, 07:14 PM »

lol that sounds like a plan, who knew the internet could be a source of dua ?

Eemo

« Reply #2 on: Sep. 01, 2009, 09:29 PM »

Yeah, exactly.;-)

So i shall start as of today for all the brothers and sisters i've had the pleasure of interacting with.

Muslimah21

« Reply #3 on: Sep. 02, 2009, 12:04 AM »

i will do too :D i do anyway, in gerneal i do not name peopel sepcifically but i know peopel are in the same boat as me. so i make dua we all find spouces suitable for us. :D

aww thats kind of you Eemo.

brisingr9

« Reply #4 on: Sep. 08, 2009, 02:55 AM »

"Allahumma innee astakheeruka bielmika wa astakhdiruka biqudratika wa as aluka min fadhlikal adheemi fa innaka taqdiru wa laa aqdiru wa ta lamu wa laa alamu wa anta allamulghuyoobi ,, allahumma in kunta ta lamu anna haathalamra ( mention what u want) khayrun lee fee deenee wa ma aashee wa aaqibati amree,, faqdurhu lee wa yassirhu lee thumma baarik lee feehi , wa in kunta talamu anna haathalamra sharrun lee fee deenee wa ma aashee wa aaqibati amree ,, fasrifhu annee wasrifnee anhu waqdur liyyal khayra haythu kaana thumma ardhinee bihi.".    O Allah I seek the counsel of your knowledge and I seek the help of your omnipotence, and I beseech you for your magnificient grace. Surely you are capable and I am not. You know and I know not and you are knower of the unseen. O Allah  if you know that this matter ( mention) is good for me in my religion and in my life and for my welfare in this life to come then ordain it for me and make it easy for me, then bless me in it. And if u know that this matter is bad for me in my life and for my welfare in life to come then distance it from me, and distance me from it, and ordain for me what is good whereever it may be, and help me to be content with it. AMEEN.                                 

jannah

« Reply #5 on: Sep. 23, 2009, 10:24 PM »

ws,

the dua mentioned previously is for Istikhara or choice/decision making. there is a more apt dua for 'need or want' called salatul hajja.

Pages: [1] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org