Advertisement:

Pages: 1 2 [3] |   Go Down

Author Topic: marry her then mold her  (Read 7693 times)

Muslimah21

Re: marry her then mold her
« Reply #30 on: Dec. 09, 2009, 02:25 PM »

Yes thats true, it depends what experinces you have had. But generally the rule is that the younger the more naive the more stuburn and less likely to "mould" to fit with thier husband.

MuslimMD85

« Reply #31 on: Dec. 09, 2009, 10:28 PM »

Yes thats true, it depends what experinces you have had. But generally the rule is that the younger the more naive the more stuburn and less likely to "mould" to fit with thier husband.

Naive yes.

stubborn and rebelious are characteristics that are specific to certain individuals....not everyone is like that.

afterall....The Prophet (SAW) said you are upon the deen of your best friend, if yor spouse isnt your best friend then who is?

theres a certain amoutn of molding both ways, but the older more experienced person suually has the greater affect.

Allahu'Alam

Muslimah21

« Reply #32 on: Dec. 10, 2009, 08:25 PM »

LOL this was a worthwhile question.... Just going round and around in circles and what can we conclude??? that everyone is different perhaps? :D :D

MuslimMD85

« Reply #33 on: Dec. 11, 2009, 06:45 AM »

LOL this was a worthwhile question.... Just going round and around in circles and what can we conclude??? that everyone is different perhaps? :D :D

and you're as stubborn as you were when you were a teenager.....

lol

Muslimah21

« Reply #34 on: Dec. 15, 2009, 04:30 PM »

Well you are not perfect yourself. Men are the worst! stuburn as a GOAT! LOL

brisingr9

« Reply #35 on: May. 28, 2010, 06:46 PM »

"marry her and mold her" sounds very simple but its a very difficult task!! i know that from my experience and from the knowledge i have gained over the years that the key to the hearts of men lies with allah > no matter how hard we try our hearts wont open up unless allah wills> so the only possible way of molding a person is prayer !! pray that allah opens up the heart to islam> we cannot mold anyone its allah who does it!! so pray n pray inshallah may allah open all our hearts to islam ameen!! AFTERALL PRAYER IS THE SWORD OF A BELIEVER>>

hitmark

« Reply #36 on: Aug. 05, 2010, 07:44 AM »

Investigating Iman of any one online is really risky. That’s why one should only contact with family face to face. In this way, it is also possible to find more about them from their area or friends.

3bdiAllaah

« Reply #37 on: Aug. 06, 2010, 02:25 PM »

marry her then mold her

biggest joke ever.

why would i want a woman who starts practising islam because of me.

this tactic is usually used by mothers/aunties to lure a man into marrying a woman of their choice.
its really pathetic.

ive been tried this tactic upon several times.

why in the world would i want to marry a woman WHO DOESNT EVEN PRAY FIVE TIMES.

am i daft?

no.
Pages: 1 2 [3] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org