Advertisement:

Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Reviews of Nikah.com  (Read 3186 times)

Sghauri

Reviews of Nikah.com
« on: Oct. 21, 2009, 07:53 AM »

recently I tried to find a potential spouse for my cousin on there...(and if that was successful try it out myself..hehe) but no luck yet and its been a while! first we were doing the free thing for a few months and then paid for 1 month and there was no improvement of any kind. some really weird ppl are on there and sometimes they look good but turn out weird later....maybe because we weren't looking in the US, canada, europe etc? i rly think that does make a difference...

Muslimah21

Re: nikah.com
« Reply #1 on: Oct. 21, 2009, 03:13 PM »

There are alot of decieveing people on there sis. Thats why i avoid it completetly. Trust in Allah and do things the sunnah way. With family involved get them to spread the word and sooner or later you will have people approach you :D
It worked for me... i went to a few sister events and parties for girls and got to know sisters, mothers etc etc and word got around i was single and looking and i had a few interests from men. And becuase everyone knows one another you can vet them and check them out before you even talk to them so you make sure they are even worth getting to know. And alhamdulillah it worked for me. I have been introduced to a decent brother... only time will tell what happens with us. But either way i wouldnt do things any other way. :D

Asif

Re: Reviews of Nikah.com
« Reply #2 on: Oct. 31, 2011, 08:41 PM »

assalam alaikkum,

I found this website very useful compare to other websites.  I have been with other matrimonial websites and nikah.com too, but at nikah.com I received more responses compare to others and I met my wife through this nikah.com :).  I would definitely recommend this to our brothers and sisters who are actively searching for a life partner.

Pages: [1] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org