Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakatahu.
1. No I don't cry about it because I don't cry over things like that.
2. No, I don't feel emotionally frustrated because I do not have a wife. Intimately closed off completely from the opposite sex? Sure. I do feel emotionally frustrated because kaffir women keep hitting on me and I don't want to be mean when I turn them down. It would be easier just to tell them that I was married.
3. No, I'm not losing hope because my hope and faith is in Allah and not some sisters who only care about how rich or poor I am.
4. Yes, I feel lonely, but so what?
5. No, I don't talk to sisters because it is Haraam. It is better for me to speak to their wali or for them to speak to my wali. I constantly tell this to the sisters who approach me regularly.
6. No, I have not been actively searching because I don't know how, I'm not a ladies man, and I do not believe in luck.
7. No, I don't feel like I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life and I don't understand any woman that feels like she is going to be alone for the rest of her life because a women catch more play than men. Especially the women whom society perceives to be beneath the standard of "attractiveness".
8. Yes, I am struggling to get married. I accept it.
"By the way, if any sisters here want to get married and live in (or are willing to move to) the Orlando Area, then I have a brother for you. This message goes out to all the sisters near here as well in case sister girl isn't interested. His name is Hamza (No, it is not me) and he is a construction worker/handy man. He is divorced and has two children. He is a Muslim on the Salafi Menhaj and is of Latino descent. If there are any sisters here that want to see what he looks like then you can see him on facebook. His full name is Hamza Antonio Garcia and he is 35 years old. I urge any real Muslim sister to approach him with the intention for marriage. He is an excellent father and is serious about this deen. He doesn't care if she is divorced, widowed, or has children. He doesn't care what color she is and he doesn't care what country she comes from or what language she speaks. Young or older doesn't faze him as long as she is Muslim and wants to get married asap.