Advertisement:

Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: The Signs of Allah  (Read 2006 times)

mydeen44

The Signs of Allah
« on: Apr. 12, 2010, 01:32 AM »

Salaamu alaikum Family

I have a question for you all..on a spiritual level and mathematical level... ;) what is the largest number? Allah tells us repeatedly in the Qu'ran to PONDER on the signs of creation...and if we are men/women of intellect..we will understand..Alhamdullah...I like to do salah outside...so one day I was doing duhr out on the prison yard  ;) and i noticed that at that very exact time that salah was to be done that not only was I prostrating towards the kabaa
but so was my shadow..in full prostration ..it was at it's longest stretch...me and my shadow were in complete harmony..Alhamdullah...ever heard the saying a shadow of things to come..?  now this is going to get really deep and some might not understand this..We know that all Creation testifies to the oneness of Allah (Tawheed) and Allah tells us in the Qu'ran to listen to the words of the Qu'ran and to be dilligent in our pondering of the signs of Allah...lets take a good look at nature...the Lion walks around with his big mane of hair roaring and making a show of his maleness (smile) but it is the female .. :) the lioness who goes off and hunst and kills the food...why?? because they are better at it..they are more agile and faster then the lion..Alhamdullah !! but here is the other flip side of the coin..if a lion from another pride of lions comes or just a stray ...then the lion and them will have a skirmish until one of them submits to the dominant alpha male..after that there is no transgression...there is no oppression...things go back to there normal ways...the harmonic balancer of CREATION..is what we as human beings are always fighting against..the normal natural way of things!! the Qu'ran tell's us to never oppress or transgress..the natural harmonious order of CREATION testifies to this..If you don't have a have a Qu'ran ...all you have to do, is do what ALLAH tells us to do..ponder his beautiful signs of CREATION ..and the SET APART WORDS OF THE QU'RAN will be right there in your face loud and clear..Alhamdullah...repeatedly Allah tells us that people with spirituality and intellect will understand,perceive,and internalize..the QU'RAN and the SIGNS..of our CREATOR...ALLAH....in essence the QU'RAN is written in every part of CREATION..Alhamdullah !! once you become aware of this profound revelation that is mentioned in the QU'RAN...when the Adahn is being called watch the natural order of things..the bugs and the animals..they'll start to do there form of SALAH..it really is a sight to see..Alhamdullah
SALAH is our only way to connect with ALLAH...And without Al Fatiah being recited you will not establish a connection with Allah...I'm serious ...when a man/woman..does SALAH they are in tune with the rest of creation...wich by the way is supposed to be 50 times a day ..just like the rest of CREATION..but Alhamdullah
Allah in his wisdom infinite wisdom gave us a break and set certain times throughout the day for us to do salah a mandatory 5 times a day everyday for the rest of our lives..Alhamdullah!..excuse me I have to do wudu and pray Asr..my Adahn software is calling Adahn.. :) ;) ;D
asalaamu alaikum

Anonymous

Re: The Signs of Allah
« Reply #1 on: Apr. 19, 2010, 05:52 AM »

Alhamdullilah u hav such a deep insight of Islam!! Well I too at a point of timein my had such an insight!! Pray bro dat I gain it back!! Ameen!! May Allah bless u with eternal peace!! :)

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May. 09, 2010, 08:12 AM »

AA

???I don't understand the question? Could you rephrase it? Maybe I don't have the depth of understanding. May Allah(SWT) put His light in my heart.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May. 09, 2010, 02:08 PM »

The largest number is???? 1

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May. 10, 2010, 07:19 AM »

Mathematically speaking, 1 is not the biggest number  ;D . As a matter of fact there is no clear definition for the abstract idea "number" :o And I agree and testify, bear witness with my soul and body, that Allah (SWT) is unique, without any partners. :)

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May. 10, 2010, 02:33 PM »

if you take away everything that exists in creation ..you have nothingness, emptiness,void, darkness...and it is only 1...so you do the math... :P
Pages: [1] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org