Advertisement:

Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Hijab.. A BIG DEAL???  (Read 4547 times)

jannah

Re: Hijab.. A BIG DEAL???
« Reply #15 on: Jul. 02, 2010, 09:36 AM »

wsalam,

Good point the lion... Why should it be the girls fault if the guy is the one who is doing the sinning? Even a girl fully covered wearing Niqab can have these lustful looks directed towards her. Why should it be her sin. We know in Islam one person's burden(sin) cannot be given to another.

Men are directed in the Quran by Allah to lower their gaze. If they do not it is their sin, no one elses.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: Jul. 02, 2010, 03:38 PM »

that(below) totally answers the question

if a girl is observing hijab, she is NOT to blame at all if a guy looks at her

yes she is to blame if she talks to non mahrams in a soft manner

but are we forgetting something here?

its the guys who actually approach girls first.. yes?

so why arent such guys to blame *first* who approach a girl with wrong intentions?

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: Aug. 25, 2010, 05:56 AM »

iam sorry but as far an i knwo only allah can determine who is pious and who isnt!!!

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: Sep. 06, 2010, 02:57 AM »

I'd like to know what's up with the guys who don't want their wives to wear hijab. Even though I wear hijab and make no bones about saying that I plan to continue, both my ex-husband and a guy who's interested in me now try to get me not to wear it. I guess I'm too religious for some guys, and not religious enough for the rest (I will not wear niqab). Are there any guys in the middle?

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: Sep. 08, 2010, 01:07 AM »

I don't understand how someone would want their wife or potential wife to become less religious. I don't agree with the niqab and I wouldn't want my wife to wear one but if she does then it is her choice and I will gladly accept it. Hijab however I would like for her to wear but again no force. Wish you the best in your search. Don't give in to their demand of taking off the hijab, inshAllah you will be rewarded for your perseverance and commitment to your religion.
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org