Advertisement:

Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Speaking to more than one prospect at once  (Read 4081 times)

ummzak

Re: Speaking to more than one prospect at once
« Reply #15 on: Sep. 21, 2010, 06:03 PM »

Reviving this to share my experiences.
If I'm not serious, but just chatting, I let all the guys know what's up. If I start to narrow things down, I let them know. If I accept a proposal for marriage, I immediately shut down all other contacts and inform all the other candidates. But guys, please, if you issue a proposal for marriage, be sure, and not have your eye on other candidates while you propose.

SimplyMe

Re: Speaking to more than one prospect at once
« Reply #16 on: Jan. 06, 2011, 02:08 AM »

I've heard the same thing too, that's it's permissible for a man to do it but not permissible for a woman to do it.  When I asked for the proof to support this, none was forthcoming so I found it doubtful that it's correct.

Marriage is a serious commitment and should be viewed as being a life-long thing and an investment in the future so one would be wise to choose carefully.  While I won't go so far as to say one should "comparison shop", I guess in essence that's what one is doing and once the choice is made, then there should be no continued looking.
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org