Advertisement:

Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Practimate Review  (Read 1649 times)

who

Practimate Review
« on: Jun. 05, 2011, 02:36 AM »

I am very poor and have no one to help me except Allah swt.  I have made so much dua asking for Allah's swt help.  I tried Practimate, but it did not help me at all.  I even asked Sheikh Yasir Birjas to help me, but he didn't care to help me.  I asked Megan Wyatt to help me, but she only cares about money, money, money.  She doesn't care to help her fellow Muslim unless she can get paid for it. 

This is not what Islam teaches us to do.  We should always help our Muslim brothers and sisters seeking only Allah's SWT pleasure and reward.  We should care for our fellow Muslims as we care for ourselves.  Apparently Allah's immense rewards in the hereafter are not enough for them.  It is disgusting to make money off of other Muslim's misfortunes and hardships. 

anothertry38

Re: Practimate Review
« Reply #1 on: Jun. 05, 2011, 09:38 PM »

God helps those who help themselves. It seems to me that you are asking people to help you, but you haven't said what  you have done for yourself. Please tell us your problem in detail if possible so that we can help you to help yourself. Continue to make duaa insha'Allah.
Pages: [1] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org