Advertisement:

Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Should I marry him?  (Read 5393 times)

anothertry38

Re: Should I marry him?
« Reply #15 on: Nov. 17, 2010, 01:45 PM »

some good advice i received from a sweet auntie when i told her that there was a proposal and he "was better than having nothing" her reply...."sometimes having nothing is better" how long have u been divorced?

nulady

« Reply #16 on: Nov. 28, 2010, 04:37 PM »

I have been divorced for five months but was seperated for eight months prior to the divorce. Still single, still looking, still as difficult as I remember it being the first time around!

I Walk Alone...

« Reply #17 on: Nov. 29, 2010, 08:20 AM »

Asalam alaykum sister.

Just my two cents, and feel free to take them with a grain of salt.

You're gainfully employed and hard-working.
You're self-sufficient.
You're a practising Muslim sister.
You're divorced, but so too were a lot of Rasoolullah's (saws) wives.

You need to wait it out, until Mr. RIGHT comes along, not Mr. 'Not-so-wrong'.
He's out there. Never EVER sell yourself short. :)

cinders

« Reply #18 on: Nov. 29, 2010, 09:17 AM »

Walaykum Salam.
I couldn't agree with Bro I Walk Alone and one of the earlier posts... Sis Nakia. Insh'Allah Allah will grant you the best of spouses, who can fulfil your rights & you his... And a kind husband who will love you for the sake of Allah. Ameen.

The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “The most perfect of the believers in faith is he who is the best of them in conduct, and the best of you in conduct are those who are best to their wives.” [Tirmidhi]

cinders

« Reply #19 on: Nov. 29, 2010, 07:10 PM »

^ * I couldn't agree more with bro I Walk Alone & sis Nakia.

riteshnarula

« Reply #20 on: Aug. 27, 2011, 07:34 AM »

What is saying is your heart listen to your heart and go ahead.

riteshnarula

Matrimony
« Reply #21 on: Aug. 29, 2011, 07:24 AM »

I you think he is your Mr. right  so you should marry him but if you think he is not perfect for you so leave him.

riteshnarula

« Reply #22 on: Sep. 14, 2011, 06:57 AM »

Assalam walekum sister

I would like to say if you are in love with him and you really like him and want marrieg with him so pls know more about him. His family background and he will care you or not after that you should think about your marriage with this guy.

riteshnarula

« Reply #23 on: Nov. 14, 2011, 05:42 AM »

You need think deeply about your future with him. Don't fall in love with him know about him every think.

SalwaR

« Reply #24 on: Nov. 25, 2011, 04:03 PM »

Sis salam, sorry for late response,

I AM MOROCCAN. DONT GO THERE... noooo. seriously i know moroccans well and sorry to say it, forgive me if i am wrong but sounds like a scam. Just becuase you been divourced before doesnt mean you should lower your standards.
Moroccan men are very very inteligent and know how to "pull" at the heart strings. I know i can tell you many bad examples.

Your points just high light he is a dodgy character and not ready for marriage so dont go there sis. Have sabr and wait for Allah to bring to you a muslim man who can look after you, support you and has modesty and piety.

Desi_Beat

« Reply #25 on: Feb. 26, 2012, 06:05 AM »

Salaam,

You were married before and something went wrong! That was past now let us come to future ? forget about past yes but remember what you learned from your past.

Now don’t repeat that mistake again and give yourself time to find somebody good for you I know it might be hard and will take some time to find but I am sure world is full with good peoples, you have experience and let that experience help you to find Mr. Right for you.

Very important thing for marriage is when you are satisfied with the person you are willing to get marry than don’t think twice but if you ‘r not satisfied than don’t make move. Regarding this guy it seems he is girl and you are man in this marriage  ? .

You have a lot of time so don’t be hurry wait.
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org