Advertisement:

Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: MARRIED!!!!  (Read 1165 times)

SalwaR

MARRIED!!!!
« on: Oct. 25, 2011, 03:27 PM »

Asalam waliykum brothers and sisters,

Been a loooooooong time, subhanallah.
I have been away for many months. I am not married alhamdulillah.... After many many months of to'ing anf frowin' i finally got married.
Its the best feeling in the world to find your soul mate, someone you get on with, your best friend, share all with them, and someone who gets you, someone to live this life with, on the path to Allah both striving for Jannah and helping each other persue this goal.
Someone to get you up for fajr and pray with you. Alhamdulillah. When you do Marriage right its the best thing.

Truely what Allah said in the Quran is Truth.... That Allah will place mercy and love between our hearts, when you look at that person they please you and you feel tranquility. Subhnallah..... so true. Now i have experinced that i can testify that a marriage that gives you this is a marriage built to last. Alhamdulillah.

brisingr9

Re: MARRIED!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Oct. 20, 2012, 05:10 AM »

waalaikum assalam congrats may you both guide each other to jannah :)
Pages: [1] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org