Advertisement:

Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Understanding people in context  (Read 3809 times)

Shah

Re: Understanding people in context
« Reply #15 on: Dec. 03, 2011, 09:10 AM »

Ideal wife? wow i mean if we are going to talk about IDDDEEEALLLs then in that case, how bout a scarlett johannsen who cooks cleans puts out and doesn't talk back and is super religious? that pretty much hits the spot if we are going to talk about IDEAL.  ;)

cinders

Re: Understanding people in context
« Reply #16 on: Dec. 03, 2011, 10:08 AM »

Assalamu Alaiykum, 

Ideal wife? wow i mean if we are going to talk about IDDDEEEALLLs then in that case, how bout a scarlett johannsen who cooks cleans puts out and doesn't talk back and is super religious? that pretty much hits the spot if we are going to talk about IDEAL.  ;)

I think we have ideals in different forms. Even between the genders. I don't think there's any denying that men & women look for beauty. 
But bro Shah, I guess from what you're looking for is a Muslim version of a Stepford Wife. 
Also, surely at times you would want your wife to stand for her rights and speak out? Otherwise, I could imagine married life being very mundane & tedious eventually. :)

Cinders. 
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org