Advertisement:

Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Hijaabi girl  (Read 984 times)

Anonymous

Hijaabi girl
« on: Dec. 31, 2011, 05:30 PM »

Asalaamu aalykum,
I am a Hijabi girl (wears Niqaab), well educated.
I have faced a lot of problem with my family accepting my Hijab., maybe fearing that I may not get a good match in future if I am not seen well.
Do guys don't want girls with Hijaab,.
Do educated boys with good religious values dont exist?
Please advise

Anonymous

Re: Hijaabi girl
« Reply #1 on: Jan. 01, 2012, 08:21 AM »

Walaikum salaam,

I think there are brothers that are actively looking for someone who wears Hijab, and there are others actively looking for someone who doesn't!! And then there are those who are fine either way. InshaAllah you will find someone that will value your religious values.

Anonymous

Re: Hijaabi girl
« Reply #2 on: Jan. 01, 2012, 11:30 PM »

Assalamualaikum,
I think it is important not to give up things that you do for the sake of Allah - Hijaab and/or niqaab, just for the sake of marriage. Because your intentions are to please Allah (swt) he will inshallah will reward you in many ways - one of which may include a spouse who accepts your niqaab.

But to answer your questions:
Most guys I know who are somewhat religious definitely want to marry a hijabi girl. However, the niqaab could be an issue if it is not common culturally to see women wearing the hijaab in the country of residence. However, the very religious brothers don't mind niqaab. P.S., most of these brothers are very well educated and they are religious as well.
Pages: [1] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org