Advertisement:

Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down

Author Topic: funny Muslim pick up lines :D  (Read 13618 times)

Muslimah21

Re: funny Muslim pick up lines :D
« Reply #15 on: Dec. 09, 2009, 02:11 PM »

I am not making jokes of Quran. ASTAGFIRALLAH. If you read the joke syou will note it has noting to do with quran.
It is god to laugh... Prophet SAW said this also. You should'nt be serious and miserable all the time.  ::) ::)

Hamza81

« Reply #16 on: Dec. 19, 2009, 04:40 PM »

Laughing

It is reported by Sayyidina Abu Hurayrah RA that the Prophet  said, "Laugh little for much laughter deadens the heart."

Ibn Majah

Sayyidina Abu Hurayrah RA has reported the Prophet  as saying, "Avoid much laughter because much laughter deadens the heart."

Tirmizi Ibn Majah

Sayyidina Abu Hurayrah RA stated that once the Prophet  met a group of his companions RA who were conversing together laughing. He remarked, "By him who has my life in his power, if you were to know what i knew then you would laugh little and weep much." He then went away from while they wept.

Allah  sent a revelation to the Prophet , "O Muhammad, why did you cause my slaves to despair?" The Prophet  returned to them and said to them, "Be happy, and compose yourselves. Try to perform good deeds."

Explanation:

These ahadith tell us that it is not good to laugh much. It takes away life from the heart meaning the fear of the Hereafter is no more felt by it and it does not ever think of death. The heart comes to neglect zikr (remberance of Allah ). To neglect zikr is to die, for it is zikr alone that fills the heart.

jannah

« Reply #17 on: Dec. 20, 2009, 06:45 AM »

Bro there are plenty of hadith that mention when the prophet [saw] and the sahabah played jokes with each other and laughed. Really there is no need for you to post a fatwa after every post especially when there is always a different opinion on it. If you think something is Haram then don't participate. Simple as that.

tas786

« Reply #18 on: Feb. 02, 2010, 12:54 AM »

Laughing

It is reported by Sayyidina Abu Hurayrah RA that the Prophet  said, "Laugh little for much laughter deadens the heart."

Ibn Majah

Sayyidina Abu Hurayrah RA has reported the Prophet  as saying, "Avoid much laughter because much laughter deadens the heart."

Tirmizi Ibn Majah

jazakallah, it's nice to be constanlty reminded:)

Sayyidina Abu Hurayrah RA stated that once the Prophet  met a group of his companions RA who were conversing together laughing. He remarked, "By him who has my life in his power, if you were to know what i knew then you would laugh little and weep much." He then went away from while they wept.

Allah  sent a revelation to the Prophet , "O Muhammad, why did you cause my slaves to despair?" The Prophet  returned to them and said to them, "Be happy, and compose yourselves. Try to perform good deeds."

Explanation:

These ahadith tell us that it is not good to laugh much. It takes away life from the heart meaning the fear of the Hereafter is no more felt by it and it does not ever think of death. The heart comes to neglect zikr (remberance of Allah ). To neglect zikr is to die, for it is zikr alone that fills the heart.

3bdiAllaah

« Reply #19 on: Jun. 13, 2010, 08:17 AM »

rofl!  :D

man that is FUNNEEEEEE

actually the line abt coolness of my eyes, it came to my mind sometime back lol

subhan Allaah

Shamir

« Reply #20 on: Jun. 14, 2010, 08:02 AM »

AA

lol

Very funny.
However, most are lines that can be used by brothers talking to sisters. What about funnies that sisters can say to brothers.

After all, our beautiful Prophet's (saw) first marriage was because of Khadija's (raa) initiative.

I also agree that we shouldn't be joking all the time. However, the Prophet (saw) definitely had an endearing sens of humor.

A_Khn

« Reply #21 on: Jan. 14, 2012, 10:49 AM »

these are funny and a few have been used on me (imagine that? :S lol).

Oh and I dont think many sistas gonna be up for pulling lines on brothers haha
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org