General Category > General Discussion

Need your advice???

(1/2) > >>

BrotherIslam87:
Assalamalikum,

I am finding it impossible to meet suitable religious girls.My criteria of hijab is scaring most of them, currently there is someone who is not wearing hijab but has agreed to wear hijab after marriage. I was originally looking for some one who is religious but now wondering I should throw the criteria away... as I don't seem to meet anyone religious and this girl is not religious currently but may become religious later...any advice,opinions wil be appreciated

Ayeshafm:
Im Ayesha from Mumbai, India. May I ask what are your criterias?

BrotherIslam87:
Assalamalikum,

1.Religious( No eid milad/grave worship)
2.Pretty (Not expecting Angelina Jolie in Hijab)
3. 18-25 Age

jannah:

--- Quote from: BrotherIslam87 on Mar. 25, 2012, 10:27 PM ---Assalamalikum,

1.Religious( No eid milad/grave worship)
2.Pretty (Not expecting Angelina Jolie in Hijab)
3. 18-25 Age

--- End quote ---

wsalam,

I can't believe that in the city of London, with it's sizable Muslim population, especially of unmarried sisters, you have not been able to find anyone. Your criteria must be a little stricter than that? It's just so odd.

BrotherIslam87:
To be honest  me & my family are searching in UK/India & Middle East!!!!...and still it is very very difficult to find a spouse.It just goes to show that only Allah can grant a spouse even through you can search extensively. Just remember me once in my dua.My criteria is just those three...and yeah I am not looking for divorced/widowed sisters as I have never married myself..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version