Advertisement:

Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Please tell me im making a mistake  (Read 4753 times)

Eemo

Re: Please tell me im making a mistake
« Reply #15 on: Aug. 31, 2009, 02:38 PM »

It would be different if she was a convert, cos all her sins are forgiven, and its not about her being a virgin. I dont have any qualms about marrying a divorcee provided she is right for me, but what this girl did was, as a muslim and out of wedlock.

Like i said, i dont know much about whether she wants to be a better muslim or not. She has a slightly stronger inclination than before it seems, but not by much. I know she regrets what shes done, but whether she has repented, i dont know.

The reason, i had said that she seemed perfect in other ways, because we got on well, she was very open to compromise, which i absolutely adore in a woman, and when i mentiond my islamic ambitions, she seemed to be open to them, but thats not say, she wanted those things for herself, i had my doubts the whole time

Its just dangerous territory is all.

Muslimah21

« Reply #16 on: Aug. 31, 2009, 11:32 PM »

well ats good to know. If she has not changed from when she condicted her sins then i would deffo stir clear of people like that.
Me personally i would not go for a person like that, he would have to be the complete opposite from what he was, extremly religious and devouted to allah. Otherwise they say that people can go back to that lifestyle even when they are married. Because they have no taqwa and they do not feel thier actions will be recorded and they will be accountable for them. So find a sister who has Taqwa. You can easily find that out. Just need to probe and ask the right questions. Dont ask yes/no questions... and dont let on to her what you think about it. let her answer. see if it checks out. and get pleanty of character references. From her work, mates, family, etc etc etc

Sorry to hear it didnt work out. Inshallah its for the best. Alalh has someone like you in line so be patient. (Says the girl who is very impatient lol) :D :D

Eemo

« Reply #17 on: Sep. 01, 2009, 11:30 AM »

:)

Muslimah21

« Reply #18 on: Sep. 01, 2009, 01:35 PM »

And excuse my spelling mistakes  :(

I do not proof read  :D

Eemo

« Reply #19 on: Sep. 01, 2009, 01:39 PM »

Try using "Google Chrome" its a different internet browser. It checks your spelling and grammar as you go along, like in Microsoft Word.

Muslimah21

« Reply #20 on: Sep. 01, 2009, 01:54 PM »

Ooh i didnt know that. Thanks,

Aww i am watching Peace TV and Dr Zakirs kids are on there and mashallah they are sooo adorable. very good children. Mashallah. :D

hitmark

« Reply #21 on: Aug. 04, 2010, 12:36 PM »

It is not good that she is not wearing Hijab. I think if she is saying now that I will wear after marriage. I think she will now wear after. 

riteshnarula

« Reply #22 on: Aug. 26, 2011, 07:37 AM »

I think you should find batter Muslim girl because she lost her virginity before marriage.

riteshnarula

« Reply #23 on: Sep. 03, 2011, 07:30 AM »

Dear i would like to say that listen to your heart and go ahead.
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org