Advertisement:

Pages: [1] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Reviews of Eharmony.com for Muslims  (Read 4331 times)

halfmydeen

• Administrator
Reviews of Eharmony.com for Muslims
« on: Mar. 30, 2009, 06:50 AM »

Your thoughts?

jannah

Re: Reviews of eharmony.com for Muslims
« Reply #1 on: Mar. 30, 2009, 06:52 AM »

A brother in my community just got engaged to a sister he met on eharmony!! Who knew there were Muslims on there? It sounds to be a very thorough service, but a lot of $$$. I guess if you pay a lot the people on there would be serious about getting their money's worth?? Has anyone been on it or tried it?

Eemo

« Reply #2 on: Mar. 30, 2009, 04:58 PM »

I have the free account, i've had around 6 matches over the last year but the sisters live either in the US or Canada, so they usually decide to opt-out due to the distance.

It seems to be a much better option than the run-of-the-mill websites in all fairness, because its guided communication.

I have been introduced to some interesting prospects, shame they're not interested in taking it further. Cant blame them really.

reflection1

« Reply #3 on: Apr. 14, 2009, 10:25 PM »

I signed up a month ago and have come across some interesting people. I paid $29 for 3 months (found a code during an online search). If you're in Canada, there are quite a few muslims on there.
Pages: [1] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org