Advertisement:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] |   Go Down

Author Topic: Share your experiences  (Read 10354 times)

Yaseen88

Re: Share your experiences
« Reply #45 on: Dec. 21, 2009, 01:17 PM »

What are sister's opinion regarding a muslim man on his physical presence ? I am interested in your opinion ?

SisterGirl

Re: Share your experiences
« Reply #46 on: Dec. 23, 2009, 11:35 PM »

Physically-
no jewelry
short clean fingernails
facial hair- a must
ironed clothes- you'd think it would be common sense, but no
smell good (it helps, a lot)
get your hair cut regularly
That's the jist of it. Brush your teeth, I guess. But if you smell good, are clean cut, nice outfit you're good to go. If you are trying to impress her and are going to have dinner with the fam, rave about how good the food is. You have to bring a gift, like a gifts basket, because then it's not just for her but the family can share it and then talk about how nice that was after you leave. If I were you I'd get a chocolate gift basket, just saying. Tell her you enjoyed meeting her, and that she looks beautiful  ;). Women never get enough compliments from the men they want to get them from. So many psycho men on the street might holler a compliment at me and I could care less. Then the one brother that I'm (was) talking to gives men a compliment and it sounds like
"you're pretty, for a man". Now maybe that's not exactly what he said, but that's how I took it. What else do you need to know?  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] |   Go Up

Individual posts do not reflect the views of halfmydeen.org. All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.
The rest © halfmydeen.org