Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board
|Prophet Mohammed in Hindu scriptures?|
|01/29/01 at 17:21:37|
|A pamphlet containing the following was distributed at a mosque|
in Chicago last Friday:
PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBUH) IN HINDUISM
Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay, a Hindu professor, in his stunning
book claims that the description of the "Avatar" found in the
holy books of the Hindu religion, matches the Holy Prophet Mohammed PUBH).
Recently in India, a fact-revealing book has been published.
The book has been the topic of discussion and gossip all over
the country. If the author of this book were a Muslim, he probably would have been arrested or murdered. Perhaps all
copies of this book would have been confiscated. Maybe, even a
ban would have been extended. A riot and violence would have
broken out against innocent Muslims and their blood would have been shed. Amazingly the author of this book, Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay,
is a learned and famous Hindu professor. The book is Avatar.
Pundit Vedaprakash Upadhyay is a Hindu Brahmin of Bengali
origin. He is a research scholar at Allahabad University. After years of research, he published this book, and no less
than eight pundits have endorsed and certified his points of
argument as authentic.
According to Hindu belief, the Hindu world awaits "the guide
and leader", named Kalki Avatar. However, the description as
given in the holy scriptures of the Hindu points only to the
Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) of Arabia. Therefore, the Hindus of
the whole world should not wait any longer for the arrival of
Kalki Avatar (the spirit) and should readily accept Prophet
Mohammed (PBUH) as Kalki Avatar. These are the facts verified
and supported by eight other eminent pundits.
What the author says is that Hindus, who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kalki Avatar, are simply subjecting
themselves to never ending pain. Because, such a great messenger has already arrived and departed from this world fourteen centuries ago. The author produces the following sound
evidences from the Vedas and other holy books of the Hindu religion in support of his claim:
1. In the Puranas (Hindu scriptures), it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger of God in this world. He
would be for guidance of the whole world and all human beings.
2. According to a Hindu religion prediction the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an isle, which again according to Hindu religion is Arab Region.
3. In books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are given as VISHNUBHAGAT and SUMAANI respectively. If we examine the meaning of these names we shall come to some very interesting conclusion. VISHNU (meaning God) + BHAGAT (meaning Slave). Slave of God = ABDULLAH in Arabic) is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) Father. SUMAANI(meaning peace or calmness). Aamenah (in Arabic means peace) is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) Mother.
4. In the religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the region. Without any doubt the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.
5. It is stated in Vedas (holy book of Hindu Religion) that the
birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honourable clan. This perfectly fits the Quraysh where Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) belonged to.
6. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel)in a cave. Allah taught Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) through His
messenger Jibraeel (Gabriel) in a cave known as Ghaar-e-Hira.
7. God would provide Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the whole world and the seven skies. Indication of burraq horse) and Me'raaj (the night when Prophet
[PBUH] travelled the seven skies).
8. God would provide Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was particularly proved in the Battle of Uhud.
9. Another dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. Whereas the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born on the 12th of Rabbi ul Awwal (Hijra Calendar).
10. Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and a swordsman. The author here draws the attention of Hindus that the real days of horses and swords have gone and the present time of guns and missiles. So it would be foolish on the part of those who still expect Kalki Avatar, who should be an excellent rider and swordsman to come. In fact, the divinebook, the Holy Qur'an, contains qualities and signs attributed
to Kalki Avatar reflecting on the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).
The author has given numerous arguments in favour of his claim
that Kalki Avatar is in fact Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) and those
who still await the arrival of Kalki Avatar should not waste time.
Individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views of Jannah.org, Islam, or all Muslims. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.The rest © Jannah.Org