Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board
|03/07/01 at 11:45:08|
1) Evidence has been found that William Tell and his family were avid bowlers. However, all the league records were unfortunately destroyed in a
fire. Thus we'll never know for whom the Tells bowled.
2) A man rushed into the doctor's office and shouted, "Doctor! I think I'm shrinking!!" The doctor calmly responded, "Now, settle down. You'll just have to be a little patient."
3) A marine biologist developed a race of genetically engineered dolphins that could live longer if they were fed a steady diet of seagulls. One day his supply of the birds ran out, so he had to go out and trap some more. On
the way back, he spied two lions asleep on the road. Afraid to wake them, he gingerly stepped over them. Immediately, he was arrested and charged with transporting gulls across sedate lions for immortal porpoises.
4) A thief broke into the local police station and stole all the lavatory equipment. A spokesperson was quoted as saying, "We have absolutely nothing to go on."
5) An Indian chief was feeling very sick, so he summoned the medicine man. After a brief examination, the medicine man took out a long, thin strip of elk hide and gave it to the chief, instructing him to bite off, chew and swallow one inch of the leather every day. After a month, the medicine man returned to see how the chief was feeling. The chief shrugged and said, "The thong is ended, but the malady lingers on."
6) A famous Viking explorer returned home from a voyage and found his name missing from the town register. His wife insisted on complaining to the
local civic official who apologized profusely saying, "I must have taken Leif off my census."
7) There were three Indian squaws. One slept on a deer skin, one slept on an elk skin and the third slept on a hippopotamus skin. All three became
pregnant and the first two each had a baby boy. The one who slept on the hippopotamus skin had twin boys This goes to prove that the squaw of the
hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.
|Re: HUMOR: Pun-ishment|
|03/07/01 at 15:26:10|
[quote]7) There were three Indian squaws. One slept on a deer skin, one slept on an elk skin and the third slept on a hippopotamus skin. All three became pregnant and the first two each had a baby boy. The one who slept on the hippopotamus skin had twin boys This goes to prove that the squaw of the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHA!!! ;-D oh man... geek humor... gotta love it ;-D
Individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views of Jannah.org, Islam, or all Muslims. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.The rest © Jannah.Org