Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board
|USA has a video tape, but there are millions pointing to America's guilt|
|12/14/01 at 10:27:43|
|US CLAIMS VIDEO 'EVIDENCE' BIN LADIN BEHIND 11 SEPTEMBER ATTACKS |
WASHINGTON (Special Report): In the latest round of its propaganda campaign against Islam, the US Government has claimed to have found a video which provides evidence that Usama Bin Ladin was behind the 11 September terror attacks, in an effort to convince Muslims around the World that the war against terrorism/Islam is a just war. Perhaps it should be noted that some other video and photographic evidence has also been found, giving 100% evidence of American terrorism against both Muslims and non-Muslims during the last 50 years. This material would also stand in a Court of Law as undeniable evidence. Some of this evidence is given below:
1. Photographic and historical evidence of US terrorism against Japanese civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, killing over 220,000 civilians. It should be noted that the only nation to have ever used nuclear weapons in anger is the USA. Not even Israel has yet used nuclear weapons in anger.
2. Video and photographic evidence, confirmed by Western sources of over 1million babies killed in Iraq since US terrorism imposed sanctions on Iraq in 1990 before the Gulf War. Furthermore, according to World Health Organisation estimates, about 5000 babies continue to die each month in Iraq due to a direct result of these sanctions. The Children in Iraq feature on the home page of www.azzam.com contains some horrific pictures of this terrorism.
3. Video and photographic evidence of American helicopters, bombs, missiles and other weapons being used against unarmed Palestinians in Israel.
4. Video and photographic evidence of the destruction of an Iranian airbus by the USS Vincennes in 1988, killing over 290 passengers.
5. Video and photographic evidence of the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 1982 using American weapons, killing over 30,000 people, predominantly Muslims.
6. Video and photographic evidence of the US terrorist attack on an Iraqi refugee bunker in 1991, killing over 2000 Iraqi civilians in temperatures exceeding 1500C Celsius.
7. Video and photographic evidence of the Israeli destruction of a UN refugee compound in Qana, South Lebanon, in 1996, using American warhead guidance and navigation systems.
8. Video and photographic evidence of US terrorism against Afghan civilians in the present War Against Islam (Terrorism), using chemical weapons and 15000lb Daisy-Cutter bombs against civilians. We already possess some photographic evidence of US chemical weapon usage against Afghan civilians and this will be posted shortly insha-Allah.
The list is endless so the point is that even if America has found a video showing Usama Bin Ladin expressing satisfaction at the 11 September terror attacks, what does that prove? Who is Usama Bin Ladin? What do all the innocent civilians killed above have to do with him? Where was Usama Bin Ladin when the US carried out a terrorist attack against Japan in 1945, killing over 220,000 people? Bin Ladin is just an excuse for a war against Islam, to kill Muslims. He is just one man who the US accuses of being responsible for every crime in the World. Perhaps soon we will hear that Usama Bin Ladin is sitting on the Moon and is about to destroy the Earth! This so-called 'video' will not erase the minds of the Muslims from the hundreds of thousands of Muslims that America has killed when no-one had even heard of Bin Ladin. And, in the words of the President of the United States of America and Pakistan, George Bush: "Every one of those people was the most-important person in the World to somebody." Yes, that does go for the innocent people killed in the 11 September terror attacks, but it also applies to the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Japanese, Afghans, Lebanese, etc. They were also human beings who had families who loved them and cared for them. They also had families who had ambitions for their future. They also had families whose lives will not be the same without them. They also had families who will never see them again. They also had families who did not even get a body part to bury. Just because one does not see a documentary about their personal lives, of them having breakfast, marriage photos, going to school, etc. it does not mean that they were not human beings
Individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views of Jannah.org, Islam, or all Muslims. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.The rest © Jannah.Org