A R C H I V E S
Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board
|Mujaahideen booby trap kills crusaders|
|03/08/02 at 04:00:21|
|KABUL (Special Report): Early on Wednesday 06 March 2002, the Mujahideen primed and prepared a collection of artillery shells in one of the houses in Kabul. Once the shells were ready, an Afghan sympathetic to the Mujahideen, informed the nearest detachment of Western troops that artillery shells had been discovered in a house. German and Danish troops rushed to the scene and, sensing a booby trap, intelligently attempted to defuse the explosives from a distance. However, their intelligence was not enough to save them, and the explosives were detonated by remote control. |
The artillery shells had been attached to a main charge of high explosives near the gate of the residence, such that when the shells exploded, they also detonated the conventional explosives near the gate. This in turn led to a massive explosion, engulfing the helpless Crusaders from all sides and killing everyone within 50m of the centre of the explosion.
In order to not attribute this operation to enemy activity, the German Defence Ministry issued a false statement, saying that the soldiers were killed in an accident at an ammunition dump inside Kabul city, whilst attempting to defuse some SA-3 anti-aircraft missiles. Such a statement mocks common sense in that it is well-known that: (i) ordnance is not defused inside cities, but rather in countryside and (ii) ordnance is not defused at ammunition dumps because there is a great risk of explosion.
RIDICULOUS AMERICAN CLAIMS TO HAVE KILLED 800 MUJAHIDEEN IN GARDEZ
GARDEZ (Special Report): At the same time as the invented German Defence Ministry Statement above, the Pentagon continues in its usual round of fabrications, by stating that hundreds of Mujahideen have already been killed in the current battle in the mountains of Gardez Province. Some inferences can be drawn from the comments made by General Tommy Franks and various other American commanders:
1. In the siege at Qunduz earlier on in the war, American estimates at the number of Mujahideen trapped inside the province were around 8-10,000 warriors. When that battle ended, there were a small number of Mujahideen prisoners, some martyred, but no sign of the 10,000 warriors and no explanation from the Americans at these gross exaggerations and lies.
2. In the battle at Tora Bora, the Americans claimed that they had surrounded 5000 Mujahideen and that they were about to finish them off. At the end of the battle, there were a handful of prisoners and a few bodies from the side of the Mujahideen, but no sign of the 5000 Mujahideen and no explanation from the Americans.
3. The Americans have claimed to have confirmed kills of 800 or so Mujahideen. What General Franks did not tell the World was that American troops have not even reached the front-line positions of the Mujahideen. Rather, the nearest American troops are 4km away from the front-line. It is their Afghan allies who are fighting on the front-lines and it is they who have suffered the heaviest casualties. Therefore, one wonders from where these invented figures arose.
4. The Americans have despatched at least eight new helicopters to the battle, further proving that at least five or six of their helicopters have been put out of action.
5. The truth will soon become apparent insha-Allah in this battle, as it became apparent at Qunduz and Tora Bora.
The Muslims are also reminded that the nature of guerilla warfare is based on hit and run tactics with speed and manoevrability. When an army is faced with a larger and better equipped enemy that possesses heavy air power, it is not military sense to stay and fight in one place. Rathar, it is to strike the enemy from a hundred places, from where it leasts expects, and thus destroy the enemy by causing it 'death by a thousand cuts'.
The Muslims are urged to assist the Mujahideen with their duas in the locations where it is most accepted, and to pray that Allah destroys America, humiliates its soldiers and sends upon it storms, earthquakes, floods and afflictions.
EYWITNESS REPORTS: DEAD BODIES 180 OF U.S TROOPS AND AFGHAN ALLIES LITTER THE BATTLEFIELD, EIGHT U.S. MARINES CAPTURED, THREE TRUCKLOADS OF DEAD U.S. SOLDIERS SEEN LEAVING THE AREA.
GARDEZ (Islam News + Monitoring Desk): Over the last six days of the ongoing battle between the Mujahideen and the U.S. led coalition, five helicopters have been confirmed as destroyed and most of the remaining aircraft have sustained such intense damage that new helicopters are being sent in to replace them. The U.S administration has itself acknowledged the loss of two helicopters, the deaths of eight American marines and injuries to almost fifty others. The local residents, however, have a different account of events. Details received from the region say that U.S. forces have sustained heavy material and human losses in the current operation, with five helicopters being destroyed as opposed to the U.S claim of two. Eyewitnesses said that around 180 dead bodies of American soldiers and their allies have been retrieved from the battlefields in Gardez and Zarmat. Gardez residents reported seeing three trucks loaded with the dead bodies of only American troops leaving the area. Last evening, the Urdu service of the Voice of Germany disclosed that all helicopters present in the region were technically out of service, most likely due to the severe damage inflicted by the Mujahideen, and so the Pentagon was forced to send new helicopters to replace them. The BBC has also verified this report.
In another incident, the Mujahideen executed a successful ambush on enemy troops in the nearby region of Pir Gulsaar. The attack took place in a forest while the U.S. troops were tracking a group of Mujahideen who had been spotted in the area. Local villagers said that at least forty soldiers had been killed in this operation alone and eight Americans had been captured and taken away to the mountains. The warplanes intensely bombing this region suddenly stopped their operations after receiving the news of the capture. This was verified when the reporter from Daily Islam contacted an international news agency for confirmation. According to former Mujahideen, not even the Russians, who stayed in the region for ten years engaged in war, had sustained such heavy losses as the U.S. forces have in the short period thus far.
Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board