A R C H I V E S
Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board
|Al-Fajr (The Dawn/Daybreak)|
|10/12/02 at 08:42:07|
| [i] Got this in an e-mail - interesting...[/i]|
Actually this whole problem of the world is nothing but a psychological problem with American leaders, this problem is called "what now"?
1. We are the only super power in the world.
2. We are leaders in space technology
3. We are the richest of all the nations
4. We have finally defeated Russia (our biggest enemy)
5. We have biggest Armed force in the world and all around the world.
If someone has played a gamed called Civilization he would know this problem, as soon as you become the richest, the best, with happiest people, etc, etc. You think of attacking others for no particular reason, this is what's happening with US. This is not only problem with US but any other country that has reached this level. But no one stays on the top for ever.
7. European colonists.
No one ever thought that their sun will never go down, never would have Egyptians thought that they would be left no where, or never would have Greeks thought that they will not be worth a penny.
Every winner is a revolutionary and every loser is a rebel, every empire mentioned above feel because of certain reasons.
1. Greeks lost because they lost a great leader and the new generation kept fighting among themselves
2. Romans lost because they got too lazy after they knew no one could defeat them
3. Egyptians lost (possibly) because they have become too lazy and after Moses moved his people (Jews) out Egypt, they could no sustain the same life style.
4. Arabs lost because they got lazy and started fighting among themselves to gain power
5. Mongols lost because they started fighting with each other (they never had any technological advantage anyways)
6. Ottoman lost because of first world war and leaving the roots which had made them strong
7. European colonists lost colonies because of second world war
8. British lost it's empire because of second world war and they have got lazy to come up with anything new
9. Lets see what brings down USA? Society? Power struggle? External factors? We don't know yet.
They think they have planned out everything but no application in the world is perfect without flaw, and for sure operating system it's running on may crash too.
If we will not know what's the outcome of USA in this life for sure I will ask Allah in Jannah (if I make it there) to give me the video cassette of what happened after I died.
[color=Green]Surah Ar-Ra'd (13)
Allah doth enlarge or grant by (strict) measure the Sustenance (which He giveth) to whom so He pleaseth. (The worldly) rejoice in the life of this world: but the life of this world is but little comfort in the Hereafter[/color]
By the break of Day
By the Nights twice five;
By the even and odd (contrasted);
And by the Night when it passeth away;-
Is there (not) in these an adjuration (or evidence) for those who understand?
Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the 'Ad (people),-
Of the (city of) Iram, with lofty pillars,
The like of which were not produced in (all) the land?
And with the Thamud (people), who cut out (huge) rocks in the valley?-
And with Pharaoh, lord of stakes?
(All) these transgressed beyond bounds in the lands,
And heaped therein mischief (on mischief).
Therefore did thy Lord pour on them a scourge of diverse chastisements:
For thy Lord is (as a Guardian) on a watch-tower.
Now, as for man, when his Lord trieth him, giving him honour and gifts, then saith he, (puffed up), "My Lord hath honoured me."
But when He trieth him, restricting his subsistence for him, then saith he (in despair), "My Lord hath humiliated me!"
Nay, nay! but ye honour not the orphans!
Nor do ye encourage one another to feed the poor!-
And ye devour inheritance - all with greed,
And ye love wealth with inordinate love!
Nay! When the earth is pounded to powder,
And thy Lord cometh, and His angels, rank upon rank,
And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face),- on that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance profit him?
and what shall being mindful (then) avail him?
He will say: "Ah! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my (Future) Life!"
He shall say: O! would that I had sent before for (this) my life!
: For, that Day, His Chastisement will be such as none (else) can inflict,
And His bonds will be such as none (other) can bind.
(To the righteous soul will be said: ) "O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction!
"Come back thou to thy Lord,- well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him!
"Enter thou, then, among My devotees!
"Yea, enter thou My Heaven!
Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board