Madinat al-Muslimeen Islamic Message Board
|Toddler Property Laws!|
|01/22/02 at 04:52:01|
|Toddler Property Laws|
1. If I like it it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours!
hahahaha So true!!
Jenna ;-D ;-D
|Re: Toddler Property Laws!|
|01/22/02 at 09:23:45|
I think these laws are followed by our Heads of States!
Individual posts do not necessarily reflect the views of Jannah.org, Islam, or all Muslims. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. Comments are owned by the poster and may not be used without consent of the author.The rest © Jannah.Org