// Some funny youtubes..........
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Do to me, O Allah, what is worthy of Thee; And not what is worthy of me. - Saadi al-Shiraz
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some funny youtubes..........  (Read 5931 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 279
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Jul 24, 2008 11:20 AM »

Hillarious...

Arranged marriage

Selecting a girl

Beauty is nothing without brains
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2009 10:08 AM »

this guy is soooooooooooooooo hilarious. has music:

(gangster rap imitation about wealthy town arlington, va)

(about hummous)

(about tabbouleh)

(about being ARab)

(hey there khalilah cute one)

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Jun 09, 2010 10:52 AM »

Flashmob happy birthday to Mukhtar a busdriver in Copenhagen...

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Nov 08, 2010 09:44 PM »

Awesome commercial... Conan in India!!!

Conan O'Brien, American Express: Extended Cut
Ilyas
Bro

Reputation Power: 2
Ilyas has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Nov 08, 2010 11:49 PM »

I saw this a few years back, laughed sooo hard at the end.<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGQf9dn0pDk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGQf9dn0pDk</a>

Assalamu Alaikum
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Nov 09, 2010 02:04 AM »

ws,

haha bro, u and ur friends there at the end huh Wink driving
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #6 on: Jun 22, 2011 11:33 PM »

salams,

whatever u think of obama's politics this is so funny/cute the expression on both their faces at the end priceless!!  Wink

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110621/pl_yblog_theticket/barack-obama-is-officially-the-baby-whisperer
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: Oct 04, 2012 04:39 PM »

Thought this was amusing cuz no one's done it before, but wish she asked some funnier/more interesting questions to the Imams...

TimaTube With The Muslims

btw the jilbab she was wearing are those custom made one's they were selling at icna for 200 bux!! sooo want one one day!
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #8 on: Oct 04, 2012 06:59 PM »

There's a place in Hyderabad called "crazy chiks". It's where parents bring their ultra radically mischievous kids to let loose. She should be thrown in there Grin
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #9 on: Oct 01, 2013 05:37 PM »

For those who can understand Hyderabadi Urdu.

Hyderabadi Marriage Fixing (WHY THIS KIRKIRI- PART 7 of 11)
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #10 on: Oct 01, 2013 07:21 PM »

Not wheatish, milk white???

Who's name is the house in??? The girls???

Are they looking for bride or have breakfast and get a free house in the bargain!

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Fozia
Sis

Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #11 on: Oct 01, 2013 07:22 PM »

I'm amazed a single man in india has managed to get married with this attitude.

What makes these men such prizes?

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

« Reply #12 on: Oct 02, 2013 11:30 AM »

What makes these men such prizes?
Society? If people stop considering them to be prizes they won't be.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #13 on: Oct 02, 2013 07:21 PM »

typical video for anyone who doesn't understand the language... mother looking for tall/slim/beautiful/nice nose young girl for marriage and will be bring 11 family members to see the girl etc.... yeah what a crazy world...so hard for girls to get married in india, and in some places so hard for men to get married now bc of all the female infanticide
Fozia
Sis

« Reply #14 on: Oct 02, 2013 08:07 PM »

Guys might find it easier to get married if they were happy with short chubby dark skinned girls who aren't going to bring their own houses as part of a dowry!

akhan
Bro

« Reply #15 on: Oct 02, 2013 08:26 PM »

Guys might find it easier to get married if they were happy with short chubby dark skinned girls who aren't going to bring their own houses as part of a dowry!
It is quite easy here for men. It's like people are waiting to pounce on us. I got 3-4 rishtas in the last year and Allahu'alam how many other are surreptitiously lurking in the shadows waiting for a chance to make a move. And I just started building a proper career, still have to rely on parents. I think it's a supply-demand problem as well. There are far less matrimonial ads about guys than about girls.
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #16 on: Oct 16, 2013 12:38 PM »

One person's Arab diary... kinda silly...

Once Upon A EID (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
ect=1
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #17 on: Nov 06, 2013 02:32 PM »

These Indian Vines are hilarious... cheer urself up with a few seconds each!

my Fave: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=473808639400461&set=vb.498276313594326&type=2&theater

ps this is hilarious Jimmy Kimmel Outsources Jokes to India

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151458642172168&set=vb.498276313594326&type=3&theater
Jimmy Outsources jokes to an Indian Call Center
Nature
Sis

Reputation Power: 80
Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)Nature is a force to reckon with mA! :)

« Reply #18 on: Nov 06, 2013 05:50 PM »

Haha we all have our cultural Vines!

YouTube 'How Clean is Your House', it's a hilarious British reality show where two women go into these HORRIBLE houses and have them cleaned. It's a bit old, so it's not deliberately mean or nasty like most reality shows, just lighthearted.

Actually I wonder why I like it so much, it's like it's so horrible but so good!  Shocked any theories for why humans are so attracted to stuff like this?
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #19 on: Nov 07, 2013 02:13 AM »

LOL that was a good one sis J. I added the app to my phone a few weeks ago. I am buddies on twitter (along with many others, but he is a fellow doc)  with a bro that has gotten quite popular, if you haven't already seen his: RazVines. (He is featured on teh MuslimVines FB page)  He just had his second baby..he made a sweet one yesterday after she was born.

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #20 on: Jan 16, 2014 06:55 PM »

Salam,

Resurrecting this thread to post a funny vid.  The guy in this is Arab apparently.  He got mad skills.  

My BeatBoxing 1 year old niece (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

P.S I've been gone too long on here.  I can't remember how to embed a video!

P.P.S jazakallah, Jannah!

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #21 on: Jan 17, 2014 02:47 PM »

Haha that was cute what an adorable baby...

PS It'll embed if you put the full youtube URL from the URL Bar in your browser...
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #22 on: Jan 18, 2014 04:58 AM »

lol that was cute and funny!

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: