// Pak Taliban warn women to wear ‘hijab’, else face acid burns
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: [When somebody spills tea on your carpet] "Don't be like 'Do you know how much that cost me? Look at what you just did', you should be like 'Oh, no-no-no don't worry about it, I love tea on my carpet'"- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pak Taliban warn women to wear ‘hijab’, else face acid burns  (Read 1190 times)
nuh
« on: Jul 31, 2008 01:01 PM »

Posted July 31st, 2008
by Mohit Joshi

Lahore, July 31: The Pakistan unit of the Taliban – the Tehreek-e-Islami Taliban Pakistan (TIP) has reportedly threatened the owners of CDs shops, Internet cafes and cable service providers to close down their activities, and warned the women to wear ‘hijab’ to ensure safety, else their face would be disfigured by acid.

The Taliban gave a 15-day notice to several “un-Islamic” businesses like video parlours and CD shops, in Kot Addu to shut down or face dire consequences, reported the Daily Times.

(more)

http://www.topnews.in/pak-taliban-warn-women-wear-hijab-else-face-acid-burns-255672
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2008 01:14 PM »

salam 

it is very disturbing that they are threatening to spray acid on women  not wearing  hijab ... this is certainly not islamic, more like moronic. 
UN
« Reply #2 on: Aug 01, 2008 06:14 AM »

Do not believe in Kuffar and Hypocrite Media outlets and pass on judement on allegations.

Kufirs and Hypocrites are hell bent on dividing Muslims and taking Muslims away from Islam.

After seeing the outright falsehood and hatred against Islam and Muslims in these years and you yet believe in Media.

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (ra), the Messenger of Allah (saw) is reported to have said:
It is enough for a person to be a liar if he narrates (tells) everything he hears (without proper investigation).
cheese
« Reply #3 on: Aug 04, 2008 11:30 PM »

Women refusing to wear Hijab is moronic, not to mention un-Islamic.

blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Aug 04, 2008 11:59 PM »

salaam

dont u see the problem?  How do they know when a girl got her period or not? After all the age varies. 

Another thing is that if they throw acid and a woman is walking with her child, it can hurt the child or anyone else innocent.  What did the child do wrong?

where is it in shariah that if woman arent covered you can throw acid in their faces?Huh???  When did this happen in the prophets time?

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Aug 05, 2008 12:36 AM »

Women refusing to wear Hijab is moronic, not to mention un-Islamic.

what's moronic is people trying to force others to "their version of islam" and un-Islamic the definition of: throwing acid in people's faces??? what garbage.

wait until they start throwing it at men who don't have the proper style, length and look of beard and we'll see what ppl say then.
UN
« Reply #6 on: Aug 05, 2008 07:55 AM »

"their version of islam"

This is the phrase that is being used by infidels and hypocrites to divide muslims and here it is also being used. What does that imply.

We should not believe in propaganda/slanderous media and join them in slandering.

Holy Quran 33:58. And those who malign believing men and believing women undeservedly, they bear the guilt of slander and manifest sin.

Holy Quran 9:79 "Those who slander such of the Believers as give themselves freely to (deeds of) charity, as well as those who give according to their means, -- and throw ridicule on them -- Allah will throw back their ridicule on them: and they shall have a grievous chastisement."

Sufyan ibn al-Husayn reported, "I was sitting with Iyas ibn Mu`awiya, and I slandered a man. He asked me, Have you attacked the Byzantines or the Turks this year? I replied, No. He exclaimed, The Turks and the Byzantines are safe from you while your Muslim brother is not!"

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 41, Number 4865:
Narrated Mu'adh ibn Anas: The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: If anyone guards a believer from a hypocrite, Allah will send an angel who will guard his flesh on the Day of Resurrection from the fire of Jahannam; but if anyone attacks a Muslim saying something by which he wishes to disgrace him, he will be restrained by Allah on the bridge over Jahannam till he is acquitted of what he said

A muslim cant strike a face leave alone disfiguring it.
Sahih Muslim Book 032, Number 6321:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When any one of you fights with his brother he should avoid striking at the face.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: