Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Delusions, like dreams, are dispelled by our awaking to the stern realities of life. - A. R. C. Dallas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sending flowers (uk)  (Read 2544 times)
JustOne
Sis

Reputation Power: 17
JustOne has no influence :(

« on: Aug 05, 2008 11:53 PM »

assalaamu alaikum..

does anyone know a reliable online flower service.  a friend of mine is getting married, and i would like to send her some flowers.

wasalaam.
salaampeaceshalom
Sis

Reputation Power: 2
salaampeaceshalom has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 06, 2008 09:10 AM »

walaikumsalaam

Hubby once sent me flowers half-way across the world with Interflora.  I got them on the day he'd wanted them to deliver them to me.  Totally unexpected and a beautiful surprise  Smiley.  I believe they're UK-based anyway, so you may want to check them out: www.interflora.co.uk.

Take care.

'If he woke up and had enough food for the day and shelter (a roof over his head) and he does not fear for his safety, then it is as if he has been given the dunya.'
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #2 on: Aug 06, 2008 11:54 AM »

salam

http://www.bunches.co.uk/    they are truly lovely people, and their flowers are gorgeous and they send free chocolates with the flowers !!!!

I used them when I sent a gift to a friend, I set up a subscription to send her a bunch of flowers every month for six months. She was always complaining there was not enough foliage in her life! She loved it, they were efficient, on time and the flowers were gorgeous and lasted ages. And  I do not work for them!!!

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: