// Photos from Al-Qahira, Cairo - City Victorious
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Truthfulness is composed of justice and courage. - Ibn Hazm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos from Al-Qahira, Cairo - City Victorious  (Read 5326 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Apr 27, 2008 01:15 AM »

Salam,

I started putting up my pictures. I'm going to try to do an album a day!

You don't need an account on facebook to view these.

Here is the first few on some of Cairo's Great Mosques!!

Great Mosques of Cairo I

Great Mosques of Cairo II

Great Mosques of Cairo III

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Apr 27, 2008 01:58 PM »

Souk vs the Mall:

Around Cairo

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Apr 27, 2008 09:07 PM »

salam,

I'm going to add my reflections/travelogue to my blog. I think it's easier if it's in one place and I don't have to update fb or the board here, so it's just one click away!! it's basically the sharh/tafseer of the pictures;)  http://jannah.org/blog/
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2008 04:38 AM »

The Nile

The Pyramids

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008 09:55 AM »

Alexandria Albums Smiley

Alexandria I:

Alexandria II:

Alexandria III:
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008 04:39 AM »

That's the last of the pictures hope you guys enjoyed them Smiley

ws
Suleyman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Suleyman has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008 08:11 AM »

As Salam'un Alaikum Sister jannah,

Are these pictures related in madinah community or something else in facebook or in an another area?,i can't see them in this thread...

Thanks for your help...

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008 07:25 AM »

wsalaam,

Bro click on the pictures up there and it should take you to the albums. You don't need a facebook account to view them.

ws
Suleyman
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Suleyman has no influence :(

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008 08:14 AM »

wsalaam,

Bro click on the pictures up there and it should take you to the albums. You don't need a facebook account to view them.

ws

O.k. i promise to click when i'll see the pics... :'(...wa salaam...

Sincerely yours,

Suleyman Goksel SOYLU,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: