// Cheesecake Factory that you can eat!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheesecake Factory that you can eat!  (Read 5514 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« on: Aug 24, 2008 04:41 AM »

Sooo happy when this list came out.

The following cheesecakes do contain gelatin:

Original Cheesecake
Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
Brownie Sundae Cheesecake
Godiva Cheesecake
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake
Key Lime Cheesecake
Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
Dutch Apple Caramel Streusel Cheesecake
Cherry Cheesecake
White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake

The rest of our cheesecakes do not contain gelatin. If you have any further questions, please feel free to respond back to me at your earliest convenience. I appreciate that you took the time to write to us and I hope that you have a wonderful day!
Sincerely,

Craig Gumm
Guest Services Coordinator

----

the rest of the list that doesnt contain gelatin:

white chocolate raspberry truffle
Bannana cream cheesecake
Peanut Butter Cup Ripple cheesecake
chocolate peanut butter cookie dough
(tiramasu cheesecake) <--- this one ask if it has alcohol
chocolate mousse cheesecake
chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake
chocolate tuxuedo cake cheesecake
oreo cheesecake
snickers bar cheesecake
Lemon Raspberrty cream cheesecake
chocolate oreo mudslide cheesecake
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 24, 2008 09:13 PM »

salaam

but they do contain vanilla extract which contains alcohol:( 
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #2 on: Aug 25, 2008 03:43 AM »

did you ask them about that? did you call or email? just want to verify? there is non-alcoholic vanilla extract

ws
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #3 on: Aug 25, 2008 03:53 AM »

salaam

yah, one of my freinds is very strict about it and she asked while we were there and he said there is vanilla extract.
The nonalcoholic one is called vanillin.
So in one state my friends said they asked and they said they have vanillin, but in the other state while I was there my friend asked infront of me and the manager said vanilla extract.

I think the company should be called
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: