// All those Awesome youtube/google Islamic VIDEOS here!!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. - Jerry Garcia
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All those Awesome youtube/google Islamic VIDEOS here!!  (Read 45144 times)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #25 on: Mar 01, 2009 09:54 PM »

A little palestinian boy too mature for his years describing the condition of Gaza.

Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #26 on: Mar 02, 2009 05:13 PM »

http://masjidomar.net/media/video?task=videodirectlink&id=80

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Halima
Sis

Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #27 on: Mar 13, 2009 02:14 PM »

http://www.islamctr.org/fridaykhutbas.htm

The Almighty Allah says,

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #28 on: Mar 15, 2009 11:25 AM »

Ingrid Mattson, the first female president of the Islamic Society of North America, talks about converting to Islam and the need for understanding the Muslim community. Mattson is a professor of Islamic Studies and Christian-Muslim Relations at Hartford Seminary in Connecticut.

nice 1 hour interview...

WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #29 on: Mar 29, 2009 10:51 PM »

A cool video I found on YouTube - from all the Brothers, to you, our precious Sisters in Faith :-D

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #30 on: Mar 30, 2009 06:22 AM »

A cool video I found on YouTube - from all the Brothers, to you, our precious Sisters in Faith :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKwTXoJ79mg

Awww that was so nice bro... gosh I miss Imam Siraj soooo much!!! May Allah bless and give him shifaa!!

didn't like the end quote with shaykh deedat altho i love him... i think if ur making a positive song u should stay positive instead of going into negative things of other pple religions

Halima
Sis

« Reply #31 on: Mar 31, 2009 06:47 PM »

http://www.alwasatiyyah.com/

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #32 on: Mar 31, 2009 07:45 PM »

http://www.tubepot.com/Meshary-Alarada--Farshy-AlTurab-Islamic-Nasheed-%2B-MP3-LINK__PFj_aCd61LE.html

The Almighty Allah says,

WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #33 on: Apr 03, 2009 07:12 PM »

ASA - I don't if this has already been posted at all before (forgive me if it has! Smiley) - I checked some of the archives and didn't see it - a tour of the Prophet's Mosque and its history using computer modeling to show important spots, as well as an explanation of the expansions made over the years.

Part 1

Part 2

Halima
Sis

« Reply #34 on: Apr 04, 2009 12:46 AM »

- a tour of the Prophet's Mosque and its history using computer modeling to show important spots, as well as an explanation of the expansions made over the years.

Wow! That was beautiful, informative and educative.  Shukran for posting.

The Almighty Allah says,

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #35 on: Apr 25, 2009 02:54 PM »

A nice series of videos by a Brother talking about important topics - especially aimed at the youth, but great for all of us. I really love the WARNING preceeding each video  Cool hope you enjoy.
 desibro
BABA

Episode 1 - Prayer, A Gift from God?

Episode 2 - I need LOVE! I want a girl/boyfriend

Episode 3- To steal or not to steal, that is the question

Episode 4 - Pretty woman walking down the street!

Episode 5 - Man! Those Muslims are....

Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #36 on: Apr 25, 2009 09:35 PM »

Thumbs up- we need more straight talk like these!

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #37 on: Apr 29, 2009 08:59 PM »

Another interesting I found and since its about Islam in America, it caught my interest even more, since those of us in the States (yes, I say "the States" these days since I've been living in Europe, don't you just hate that? haha) Enjoy.

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2009 03:36 PM »

The latest episode from the series I have posted just above.

desibro
BABA

Episode 6 - A Dose of Godly Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A2CtHjQkfc (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009 06:02 AM »

lol sounds like all our dads huh!!

Goodness Gracious Me Typical Asian Parents

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkN9VdjgDwM (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

and just for the fun of it hahaha:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqLPHrCQr2I (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2009 02:41 PM »

Goodness Gracious Me Typical Asian Parents

Love this show and this skit is hilarious, so typical!! But really, I've underachieved, but my fam is still proud. Smiley

desibro
BABA

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2009 02:44 PM »

OMA that was such a funny Intel commercial! We Indians (esp those who have come to the US from the motherland) have done pretty well, don't ya think Sis J? hehehe

Back in the Portland area, there are several Intel campuses and while I was doing an internship there some years ago, the lunch room was a sea of brown! . . .and sprinkled with a few "lighter" spots! lol.

nuh
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2009 01:10 PM »

Great Nasheed with an inspiring talk at the end by Shaykh Ali at-Tamimi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8FUmxcp8sE (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #43 on: Jun 18, 2009 08:27 PM »

Story of Imam Siraj Wahaj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbCNnuZzT-4&feature=channel_page (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Siham
Sis

Reputation Power: 22
Siham barely matters :(Siham barely matters :(

Ahla Haya

« Reply #44 on: Jul 15, 2009 08:49 PM »

The Accident
CAUTION: This video just might change your life!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo6AzmHaXYI (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

"...Surely my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds..." (Qur'an, 6:162)
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #45 on: Jul 29, 2009 06:18 AM »

not at islamic video but so adorably cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs&feature=player_embedded (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

interview with the cast! hillarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj-qhg14_uw&feature=player_embedded (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #46 on: Aug 11, 2009 07:55 PM »

I had posted videos from a YT brother from series called Dose of Faith and after those 6 episodes, he has started a new series entitled Beloved Acquaintances. Here is the first intro episode:
  desibro
BABA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcYw91NEoZ8 (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« Reply #47 on: Aug 12, 2009 04:08 AM »

asak
Looking forward to the next episode

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #48 on: Aug 12, 2009 06:29 AM »

He reminds me of an early Suhaib Webb very cute ma'shaAllah  bebzi I always wished that they'd translate Amr Khaled's series. I watched a few subtitled episodes in Syria but you really need a native to both languages to do a good translation.
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #49 on: Nov 05, 2009 06:43 PM »

Salam - Wow, I hadn't been on this thread in a while, I'm glad you enjoyed, because guess what? Here are the THREE newest episodes, Ep. 4 was recently posted this past week, so enjoy!!! Let me know what you think of course!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKtwfQ_j1dk (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twJomEj3lQA&feature=related (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_kLyg4NfKM&feature=related (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: