// All those Awesome youtube/google Islamic VIDEOS here!!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "No man accomplishes an action but that God, Most High, clothes him with its mantle - if good, then with good, and if evil, with evil." - Uthman ibn Affan (May Allah be pleased with him)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All those Awesome youtube/google Islamic VIDEOS here!!  (Read 45180 times)
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #50 on: Feb 25, 2010 09:49 PM »

Here is Episode 5: (Note, I've had a chance to exchange messages with this Brother on YouTube and ma'sha'allah, very kind and warm)

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #51 on: Apr 13, 2010 10:23 PM »

Episode 6 - These are some of my favorite companions - that I admire so much!

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #52 on: Jun 09, 2010 09:53 PM »

Topic: Women in Islam

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #53 on: Aug 16, 2010 05:55 AM »

This is really late, but here is the latest episode from Beloved Acquaintances - 3 videos this time!

Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #54 on: Aug 22, 2010 09:52 PM »

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Halima
Sis

Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #55 on: Sep 03, 2010 02:35 AM »

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #56 on: Sep 04, 2010 09:48 PM »

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CBcQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYu2m-MO0H_k&ei=QrCCTNm7HoOBlAeF7pGEDw&usg=AFQjCNEdHc9C6yKuAxVGRfDjRoMxGMCiAg

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #57 on: Sep 04, 2010 11:59 PM »

http://www.halaltube.com/popes-pious-pronouncement

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #58 on: Sep 05, 2010 08:51 PM »

The Almighty Allah says,

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #59 on: Oct 01, 2010 07:30 PM »

An amazing, emotional, touching Khutbah - MUST WATCH (when you have 35 min free)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC3yP_lrvy8 (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

orangetree
Sis

Reputation Power: 6
orangetree has no influence :(

« Reply #60 on: Oct 06, 2010 10:40 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ZP0rz0z1E (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

it's a campaign advert for respect.  very well made - almost cinematic!

"Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth “you owe me”. Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky." Hafiz
Jaihoon
Jaihoon
Bro

Reputation Power: 21
Jaihoon barely matters :(Jaihoon barely matters :(

« Reply #61 on: Oct 10, 2010 09:28 AM »

This is not an ISLAMIC video, but a news report on Asianet network on the twitter travelogue about the journey across N.india

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJaApGa9OzY&feature=player_embedded (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #62 on: Oct 23, 2010 07:00 AM »

Very funny spoof on the "ground zero mosque"

Fun Ground Zero Mosque (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #63 on: Nov 11, 2010 05:26 AM »

orange tree that is pretty kewl! thanks for posting

salaaM
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #64 on: Nov 26, 2010 09:47 AM »

Salaam - I don't know how many of you are familiar with The Deen Show, hosted by Br. Eddie. It is taped in Chicago and I watch it on YouTube via the khalifahklothing channel. Anyways, I've always wondered about Br. Eddie's story - he always has many guests, that are converts and tell their stories. Finally, his story will be told and this is the trailer.  desibro BABA

Halima
Sis

« Reply #65 on: Dec 01, 2010 06:27 AM »

What is the Good? & Does Allah Care if We Pray ? Nouman Ali Khan (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #66 on: Dec 01, 2010 06:28 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=484274649576# (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #67 on: Dec 01, 2010 06:29 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=484169634576# (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

The Almighty Allah says,

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #68 on: Dec 05, 2010 01:59 PM »

Hey all - finally! The newest Episode of Beloved Acquaintances is up and it's another 3-parter and it is SO BEAUTIUFL, do take the time to watch/listen, it is so worth it! Also Sis J, as you mention several posts above that someone had translated Amr Khaled's work, this series is based on his "Wa Nalqa Al Ahiba" Is that work what you were referring to?

BABA
 desibro

Beloved Acquaintances (Episode 8, Part 1): Al Abbas ibn Abdul Mutalib (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Beloved Acquaintances (Episode 8, Part 2): Al Abbas ibn Abdul Mutalib (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Beloved Acquaintances (Episode 8, Part 3): Al Abbas ibn Abdul Mutalib (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #69 on: Dec 12, 2010 09:53 AM »

Not exactly Islamic, but something that has been making the rounds, so if you haven't already seen it, do check it out: A Jewish Agnostic View on the Qur'an. She is preparing a biography of the Prophet

TEDxRainier - Lesley Hazleton (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #70 on: Feb 06, 2011 07:48 PM »

The Life of this World (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #71 on: Mar 03, 2011 10:57 PM »

Funny...

Hey.. Lets clear some Islamic myths (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Halima
Sis

« Reply #72 on: Aug 15, 2011 08:38 AM »

Maasha-Allah. Beautiful Voice.

beautiful tilawat by Danish From jawalk.ws.mp4 (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

The Almighty Allah says,

Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #73 on: Aug 25, 2011 05:07 PM »

Assalamu Alaiykum,

Came across this video. Must watch! Subhanallah, how blessed are we? Only 2 mins long. Amazing how he makes Wudu. May Allah forgive our weakness. Ameen.

http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-snc4/213441/415/160367444024353_41014.mp4?oh=410384b02a5c3c8eecd82c30b1e4da03&oe=4E591300&__gda__=1314460416_ad3970cd1e7cad648fb6a451c74433be

Ma'Salam,
Cinders

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #74 on: Sep 13, 2011 11:39 PM »

Another excellent talk from earlier this year from Lesley Hazleton (see video a few posts above from Tedx) where she does mention some of the same statements, but of course, this is a longer, more extensive talk.

Lesley Hazleton: "Prophet Muhammad : Where did Humanity Go Wrong?" (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: