// All those Awesome youtube/google Islamic VIDEOS here!!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Affability: The Prophet said: 'The believer is one who is sociable [with others], and there is no benefit in one who is not sociable [with others] nor in one who is not met sociably [by them].' (Mustadarak Al-Hâkim, Shu'ab al-Îmân Al-Bayhaqî)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All those Awesome youtube/google Islamic VIDEOS here!!  (Read 45232 times)
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #75 on: Sep 13, 2011 11:40 PM »

Beloved Acquaintances (Episode 9): Kaab ibn Malik

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #76 on: Oct 11, 2011 07:43 AM »

Just love this story, so inspiring . . we have a mosque here named after him (the one that got attacked last year after the failed Xmas day bombing)

Beloved Acquaintances (Episode 10): Salman Al-Farisi

akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #77 on: Oct 14, 2011 06:17 AM »

A Qari recites like Recitation in Al Makkah- AMAZING VIDEO

I thought this was awesomely awesome!!!
I never knew we had such talented Qaris, MashAllah.
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #78 on: Dec 03, 2011 10:55 PM »

This woman talks about the Saudi way of things ath the present time (English subtitles)....you can tell it hasn't gone down well with the viewers (1,545 dislikes and only 481 likes) and while one may not agree with everything she says, I think she has good points. She talks about gender issues, as well as why other faiths are not allowed to build their houses of worship (excluding the Two Holy Cities) within the country and why do the Saudi's think they have some monoply on Islam / who can lead prayers at the Haram, etc

7 min video

'The weaker the wife is, the stronger the husband feels. How can you rely on a man who does not draw his strength from within?

akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #79 on: Dec 06, 2011 03:56 PM »

Amazing Qur'an recitation by a young child (Surah Al-Mujadilah)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #80 on: Jan 31, 2012 05:56 AM »

Yeah there's a ton of these going around...but actually found this one very funny and I think I've gotten *every single one* !!!

Stuff People Say To Hijabis
MuslimAhmed

Reputation Power: 0
MuslimAhmed has no influence :(

« Reply #81 on: Mar 06, 2012 02:52 PM »

Super Video Clip...

http://ia700405.us.archive.org/26/items/lailaheillallah_videoclip/lailaheillallah.avi
Admin
Administrator

Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)Admin has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2012 12:21 AM »

Thought this was a very well done mini film............

#YOLT - YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE | MUSLIM SHORT FILM | HD
theswordofgod

theswordofgod has no influence :(

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2012 08:05 PM »

Sooooo awesome I just HAD to reupload Smiley

Mishary Rashid Afasy - I Weep For Syria HD 3D أبكى على الشام

May Allah Help Our Brothers In Syria!!!

theswordofgod

theswordofgod has no influence :(

« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2012 08:14 PM »

Looooool dis shaykh is just Hilarious!

Mufti Menk - Praise Your Wifes Cooking || Very Funny*

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2012 04:31 PM »

Oh, I love the SisterRandomina videos! She does the accent so well!

jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2012 04:52 AM »

Thanks for the Mufti Menk video!! I actually am a friend of his wife's and found this doubly hillarious!!!

Halima
Sis

Reputation Power: 39
Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #87 on: Jul 29, 2012 08:22 PM »

I truly love Sheikh Yusuf Estes. Just seeing his face makes me smile. And that is before he even speaks!

But these 3 videos are just great! Maasha-Allah!

Muslims in Church! (Part 1/3)

Muslims in Church (Part 2/3)

Muslims in Church! (Part 3/3)

The Almighty Allah says,

"When a servant thinks of Me, I am near.
When he invokes Me, I am with him.
If he reflects on Me in secret, I reply in secret,
And if he acknowledges Me in an assembly,
I acknowledge him in a far superior assembly."

- Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reptd by Abu Huraira
Halima
Sis

Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)Halima is working their way up :)

« Reply #88 on: Jul 29, 2012 08:39 PM »

Another great one, Maasha-Allah.

Muslims in the Church! Prayers bring Peace (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #89 on: Jul 29, 2012 09:08 PM »

Allahu Akbar! What a beautiful voice!

A beautiful Azan in a church CA. USA. (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

The Almighty Allah says,

Halima
Sis

« Reply #90 on: Jul 29, 2012 09:32 PM »

If you Hear this Adhan you will cry (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

The Almighty Allah says,

rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #91 on: Jul 30, 2012 12:45 AM »

How cool is this!  Ma Sha Allah!

a true brave muslim woman in new york (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

rahma
Sis

Reputation Power: 73
rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)rahma has a powerful personality :)

« Reply #92 on: Aug 07, 2012 04:45 PM »

A very heartwarming video:

Strangers (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
imaazh
Ramadan Diaries

Reputation Power: 17
imaazh has no influence :(

« Reply #93 on: Oct 04, 2012 01:19 PM »

peace be upon you

Not sure if I should post this clip here or in world news.  The following is a youtube video of a flash mob for Syria conducted in Sydney earlier this year.

http://youtu.be/ChZ0-W3A2RA

I just think this group did a spectacular job in getting their message across.  I also used the clip with my 8th graders as part of a lesson on persuasive texts.  It worked really well! 

There is also a video on youtube of a second flash mob done by the same group of ppl.  It was equally haunting and thought provoking. 
tariq77

Reputation Power: 2
tariq77 has no influence :(

« Reply #94 on: Oct 05, 2012 08:12 PM »

Azrail'in ölüm anı (Dawah Centre Türkish Version) (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
Mubaraka
Sis

Reputation Power: 41
Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)Mubaraka might someday be someone..:)

« Reply #95 on: Oct 15, 2012 03:33 PM »

Assalaamualikum,

This is not exactly an islamic video,but a good watch.I needed some motivation to keep working on my exams,found this.Liked it.

NEVER EVER GIVE UP IN LIFE !! ..Derek Redmond (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
akhan
Bro

« Reply #96 on: Nov 17, 2012 10:16 AM »

Alafasy In Switzerland _HQ_الشيخ العفاسى فى سويسرا 2011. (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #97 on: Dec 13, 2012 12:00 PM »

Lols the LOST one is hilarious! forrgot how ridiculous these were!

Worst Prayers Ever in Cinema and Television

Worst Prayers Ever in Cinema and Television (Embedding disabled, limit reached)
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #98 on: Jan 09, 2013 09:00 PM »

Funny and indeed good reminders SR brothers...

Sis Jannah here is the youtube link to the video. That previous link seems not be working any longer.

Things NOT to DO in Masjid (Embedding disabled, limit reached)

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #99 on: Jan 10, 2013 02:20 PM »

^ That link says error when I click on it bro??
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: