// All those Awesome youtube/google Islamic VIDEOS here!!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Civility: The Prophet said: 'The Muslim does not slander, curse, speak obscenely, or speak rudely.' (Sunan At-Tirmidhî)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All those Awesome youtube/google Islamic VIDEOS here!!  (Read 45441 times)
Cinders
Sis

Reputation Power: 25
Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #100 on: Jan 10, 2013 08:46 PM »

Things NOT to DO in Masjid

Check out this video on YouTube:

Things NOT to DO in Masjid

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #101 on: Jan 10, 2013 10:14 PM »

Is like while I was editing my link Sis Cinders posted same. Thats the link Sis Jannah.

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
Cinders
Sis

Cinders barely matters :(Cinders barely matters :(

« Reply #102 on: Jan 11, 2013 08:23 AM »

Oh? Was it? I didn't watch your video Br Sadah.  I must've been psychic... Cheesy

وَلَسَوْفَ يُعْطِيكَ رَبُّكَ فَتَرْضَىٰ

And soon will your Lord give you so that you shall be well pleased.
Al Qur'an (93:5)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #103 on: Jan 11, 2013 11:42 AM »

Hillarious and well done!! My fave is the guy with stuff! Me likey, will send to the lil one's on fb sometime!
sadah
Brother
Bro

sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #104 on: Jan 11, 2013 11:09 PM »

Oh? Was it? I didn't watch your video Br Sadah.  I must've been psychic... Cheesy

Lol you haven't been. I thought you had seen sis Jannah complain abt the first link I posted. It's by chance you posted same time I was editing it.

Hillarious and well done!! My fave is the guy with stuff!
That's what made me laugh most also. I was wondering if he would ever stop producing the items... Lol

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #105 on: Jan 14, 2013 08:01 PM »

The sad thing is I think I'm that person in Ramadan! I go at iftar time and bring my bag, computer, phone, dua books, quran, tea etc etc... lol
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #106 on: Jan 14, 2013 08:20 PM »

.....tea Huh? Shocked

Do you produce a steaming kettle, tea leaves,sugar lumps and milk along with silverwear and royal doulton china tea cups?Huh?

Wow that is taking the British thaing a whole other level....... Cheesy

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #107 on: Mar 23, 2013 03:54 AM »

Kamal el-Mekki - on Beard And hijab Funny
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2013 05:06 PM »

great video by sis amenakin!!! spread it around!! 
MUSLIMS ARE
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2013 05:45 PM »

Did you know she's of hyderabadi origin?
Riat8883
Ramadan Diaries

Riat8883 barely matters :(Riat8883 barely matters :(

« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2013 06:47 PM »

Did you know she's of hyderabadi origin?

And here I was thinking the hyderabadi propaganda was over  Shocked
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2013 07:53 PM »

Lol sis Riat.  Well well bro akhan, so is my sis in law, so you've been watching amenakin's videos have u?? she is married u know :p
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2013 11:56 PM »

OMA OMA OMA, LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT. So nicely done in such a short time...ma'sha'allah. Shall comeence spreading! yes, even to my Christian friend that I've mentioned on another thread...

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2013 11:57 PM »

LOL Sis Riat and akhan again LOWA YO GAZE AKHAN hehehehhe no EXCUSES.

akhan
Bro

« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2013 02:27 AM »

Hahahaha...I was browsing through youtube one day and if I remember correctly one of her videos had a catchy title, I don't even remember what it was about. The next one I watched was the one in which she answered questions about herself. That's all. I couldn't watch anymore because all the other videos seem to be those stupid girly type, hijab, makeup, blah blah ones.

Baba, I didn't need to lower my gaze in this case, if you know what I mean Wink

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2013 03:17 AM »

hahhahHaha! Yeah, many of the sisters out there do those tutorials...not to fun for us lol.

akhan
Bro

« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2013 04:10 AM »

It wasn't the tutorial thing. It's something else, I'll pm you when I'm on my pc. If I say it here, I'm sure a few dozen sisters will start hurling chappals at us. Wink

But generally, we do have to lower our gaze lol
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2013 05:08 AM »

LOL! Cool. I'm just teasing bhaya...it's a struggle for everyone I think to some degree - myself included - anyone who says otherwise is lying  Smiley

akhan
Bro

« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2013 08:37 AM »

PM'd you. Not something you'd want to say in public right? Wink
sadah
Brother
Bro

Dont be sad...

« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2013 10:57 AM »

Here is a good reminder on committing sins.
https://sites.google.com/site/islamicdawaonline/major-sins

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #120 on: May 09, 2013 05:17 PM »

Other than Sis J - this is the one online sister/friend that I have a lot of respect for and look up to - she's been a great mentor over the years/someone I could go to advice for - Sr. Zaufishan Iqbal

Her alter ego of sorts, the The Eco Muslim - shows us how to be a Green Muslim  - here is a talk she did recently -

Here is the blog post description:

London based organisation, Inclusive Mosque Initiative (MI), invited me to their 'Nature In Qur'an' event in April. As a small-time eco-Muslim living 250 miles up north, it was quite a feat getting there. But I was very humbled to attend a small congregation of listeners. I gave a short presentation on what it means to me, to be a more nature loving Muslimah. (Videos below)

Blog post here: http://www.theecomuslim.com/2013/05/videos-become-green-muslims.html#.UYvLnbVwquk

How you can become Greener Muslims part 1 of 7

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2013 10:04 PM »

Yasmina Blackburn: #MyJihad Campaign, The Struggle for Self-Expression - TEdxTalk (Corrected the link, as Yasmina said Tedx moved it to the correct channel after it was uploaded to the wrong division of Tedx channels)

#MyJihad Campaign, The Struggle for Self-Expression: Yasmina Blackburn at TEDxLUC

akhan
Bro

« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2013 07:32 PM »

This is so funny  Cheesy

IIS Student imitates Shaykh Dr. Yasir Qadhi | November 2009
akhan
Bro

« Reply #123 on: Jun 02, 2013 10:13 AM »

LOVE... but the HALAL way... (Valentine's Special)
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #124 on: Jun 04, 2013 04:15 AM »

akhan that was cute ^ are all those your hyderabadi friends?? Smiley  are you in there!! i didn't spot you i don't think?? definitely a good effort... dude should wear a mic tho, couldn't hear him too good.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: