// All those Awesome youtube/google Islamic VIDEOS here!!
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "Press any key to continue, where's the any key?" - Homer
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All those Awesome youtube/google Islamic VIDEOS here!!  (Read 45166 times)
akhan
Bro

Reputation Power: 107
akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #150 on: Dec 06, 2013 05:17 PM »

^How much u wanna bet this guy gets in trouble for "insulting" saudis by daring to recite in the mosque while he was supposed to be working there.
Naah...I don't think he'd get in trouble. Saudis are not THAT bad.
akhan
Bro

akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)akhan has an aura about them. :)

« Reply #151 on: Dec 09, 2013 01:50 AM »

Another one of the same guy.

تسجيل جديد للفلبيني الذي ادهش بصوته الشجي
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #152 on: Dec 10, 2013 03:56 PM »

akhan uhhuh Wink mashaAllah the more recitations I hear of his the more amazing! Some ppl have the ability to mimic other recitors, but his is really quite unique variations. Check out the sitting down one that was just released!!
WCoastbaba
Bro

Reputation Power: 51
WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #153 on: Dec 11, 2013 05:40 AM »

Awesome recitations ma'sha'allah....is the sitting down one on the channel of the second one? it's just a recording right, with the photo of him at a table? Anyways, what a gem!

The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another:  [9:71]
jannah
Administrator

jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #154 on: Dec 11, 2013 01:06 PM »

wcoastbaba yup that's the one! seems like someone is doing the recording and uploading to youtube for him. hopefully he gets to lead some prayers iA!
WCoastbaba
Bro

WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)WCoastbaba is on the verge of being a madinan :)

« Reply #155 on: Dec 13, 2013 11:52 PM »

Insha'allah!

New Baba Ali video! I have always loved these and I think others on the board also enjoyed them. The new one is concerning a common topic he has addressed in the past: cultural vs Islam and of course, a funny uncle character makes an appearnce!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0LTOvanmJU

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #156 on: Dec 19, 2013 04:01 AM »

Sayeda Zainab's (a.s.) Speech in Yazid's (la) Court (I'm guessing the "la" after Yaix's name is not a positive thing)
Anyways, moving and Imaan-boosting speech nonetheless.
Sayeda Zainab's (a.s.) Speech in Yazid's (la) Court

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #157 on: Jan 04, 2014 07:16 AM »

More of the new Baba Ali Reminder videos...

Hatorade - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COnJsM_BAbg

Never Lose Hope - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivQbEUTuSoU (this one is mostly serious)

My Friend (about Nationalism vs. Islam) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRrZzeaopSY

Never Lose Hope - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivQbEUTuSoU (this one is mostly serious)

My Friend (about Nationalism vs. Islam) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRrZzeaopSY

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #158 on: Jan 07, 2014 10:50 PM »

was sent this link by a good twitter sis who lives in Makkah - should make you smile -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX2wG3Gk5lU

jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #159 on: Jan 08, 2014 12:55 PM »

That was seriously adorable wcoastbaba!! Thanks for cheering up my day! *thinks of ideas on how to try that when at haram (wet socks?)
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #160 on: Jan 09, 2014 11:43 PM »

you're welcome Sis J! haha wet socks. The same sis says she would just go ahead with her abaya on and do it  Cheesy

sadah
Brother
Bro

Reputation Power: 38
sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)sadah is working their way up :)

Dont be sad...

« Reply #161 on: Feb 01, 2014 08:07 AM »

I thought this might be interesting and educative...

Ask Huda Facebook Episode 60 January 26th, 2014

Sheikh Muhammad Salah's response to the following questions:

Question #1 Sister
What should be my intention when I beautify my recitation? How can I avoid riyaa?

Question # 2 Yadira Munoz
Is it mandatory for Muslims to obey the law of the country they live in?

Question # 3 Yusuf
After urinating I fear that there are drops of urination on my skin, what should I do?

Question # 4 Sister
My husband and I married fifteen years ago, however for the last two years he stopped seeing me and does not support me or our children. He refused my request for divorce, what should I do?

Question # 5 Um Raouf
Can we pray fajr after our flight lands because we take off before fajr time?

Question # 6 Shifa Khalid
If a woman can't pray, what should she do if she needs to do istikhara?

"Whoever rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break." Q 2:256"
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #162 on: Feb 05, 2014 07:55 AM »

Is Marriage Like Dating - Reminder - Nouman Ali Khan

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #163 on: Feb 22, 2014 05:08 PM »

"A WORD THAT HAS SET YOU FREE" (group of men test the trust of a sheep herder) || EMOTIONAL!

akhan
Bro

« Reply #164 on: Feb 22, 2014 06:58 PM »

The Sudanese embassy and some Saudi scholars teamed up and gave him 200,000 riyals for his honesty.
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #165 on: Feb 22, 2014 09:34 PM »

Really? Super mega masha Allah!!

where is the link saying they gifted that?
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #166 on: Feb 22, 2014 10:14 PM »

MashaAllah, he is alone in the desert and knows Allah is there and he will be held accountable! May Allah make us all so acutely aware of Him!
Shahida
Sis

Reputation Power: 47
Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)Shahida might someday be someone..:)

Hasbi Allah wa ni3mal wakeel!

« Reply #167 on: Feb 22, 2014 10:32 PM »

I found a lovely series on youtube... By sheikh Fahad al Kandari, called, travel with the quraan. Love to watch how he travels the world and finds muslims everywhere attached to the quraan!!! It is so humbling to see what efforts people put in, how they have to struggle, and by contrast how easy we have it, yet we make little effort.

A particularly good episode is one where he talks to a blind boy in Egypt, who is hafith al quraan.  There is a video with english subtitles,mashaAllah, it will bring tears to your eyes.

http://youtu.be/mAGoHxMbYw0

Hope that link works,
Wslm
S.
akhan
Bro

« Reply #168 on: Feb 23, 2014 12:20 AM »

200,000 was only one part apparently. He got much more than that Smiley

http://riyadhconnect.com/trustworthy-sudanese-shepherd-in-saudi-gets-sr-40k-as-reward/
jannah
Administrator

I heart the Madina

« Reply #169 on: Mar 07, 2014 09:34 PM »

This should cheer everyone up!! A mom reunited with her children Smiley

http://www.kcci.com/news/this-is-iowa-sadiyas-seven/24780708
WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #170 on: Mar 09, 2014 09:00 AM »

Thanks for the info akhan..that's pretty amazing...

Sis J....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :'''''')

So glad they showed that on the news...in that part of the country too....

WCoastbaba
Bro

« Reply #171 on: Mar 11, 2014 05:11 PM »

Not exactly Islamic, but a pretty awesome YouTube video, thus I'm putting it here.
Love Letter from Palestine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KSp64xyt22Q

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: