// A teen from Qatar dies in UK in a racially motivated attack
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: The essence of knowledge is to know what obedience and worship are - abu Hamid al-Ghazali
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A teen from Qatar dies in UK in a racially motivated attack  (Read 1148 times)
um aboodi
Sis

Reputation Power: 26
um aboodi barely matters :(um aboodi barely matters :(

« on: Aug 29, 2008 11:08 PM »

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. He was only 16 yrs and was just sitting in a restaurant.  They beat him to death only because he was visibly Arab!

I think people from the UK should write to their MPs .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/sussex/7580895.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/sussex/7588843.stm
---------

'Race attack' police visit scene

Officers investigating the death of Mohammed Al-Majed in Sussex are to return to the scene of his assault.

The 16-year-old student died after a suspected racially-motivated attack outside a kebab shop in Hastings, East Sussex, on Friday 22 August.

Detectives will be joined by local police along the seafront, hoping to speak to people who were in the area when the assault took place.

A police spokesman said he was not certain all witnesses had come forward.

"There has been a good response to our appeals but I am still not convinced that we have spoken to everyone who has information," he said.

"I am aware of reports in the media of Mohammed having been kicked, stamped, or trodden on," said Det Ch Insp Graham Pratt.

"There is nothing from our investigation so far to suggest this is the case."

Arab warning

Police said Mohammed died from injuries caused by falling and hitting his head on the ground.

On Thursday, his uncle said Arabs should not send their children to England.

Ghazi Abdullah al-Majed told the BBC his nephew had complained about hostility towards Arabs in the town.

But community leaders, who held discussions in Hastings on Thursday, said it was safe for foreign visitors.

Mr al-Majed said Mohammed was worried about his safety before the attack on 22 August.

"He said people were not treating him very well, he said 'they don't like Arabs'.

'Extremist groups'

Mohammad, who had spent five weeks in Hastings studying English, died in Kings College Hospital, London, from head injuries.

Hastings and Rye MP Michael Foster called the meeting of student leaders, council leaders and police.

"Hastings is not a racist town," he said.

"But we do have a significant minority of individuals who are racist and they are encouraged by extremist groups that seek to play a part in stirring up unrest."

Following the attack on Mohammed, three men - two aged 18 and one aged 20 - and a 17-year-old youth were arrested and bailed.

Ch Insp Mark Ling said Sussex Police's major crime branch was treating the teenager's death as a top priority.

But he said crimes against foreign students were low, with 12 assaults recorded between April and August this year.

Hastings Borough Council leader Peter Pragnell insisted the town - which is said to be home to people of at least 100 different nationalities - was a "welcoming place".

"An event like this - apart from being a dreadful tragedy for Mohammed and his family - is not good for Hastings," he said.

"We are generally a safe place."

A memorial ceremony for Mohammed is being held in Hastings on Monday.

The local MP has insisted the town is safe
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Aug 30, 2008 12:22 AM »

salaam

unfortunately after 9/11 incidents like this (beating to deat, rape)became very common(here in US) but is and wasnt ever publicized enough. Just one of these incidents should have been enough but there were alot more than one.

Its very sad and scary

got bailed for murdering someone , thats disgusting.. (oh yah and just because it doesnt happen 'all that often)  well im sure because of the punishment I dont see the crime going down. How does that teach or scare anyone into behaving?!

Faizah
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
Faizah has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2008 05:05 AM »

As salaamu alaikum

This is disturbing.  How can it be said that foreign students don't have many problems then yet say that in the past 5 months there have only been 12 reported cases?  That's more than 2 per month and there's no telling how many unreported assaults there have been nor how many other reported incidents against foreign studens there have been.  Doesn't sound all that safe and welcoming to me.

I just don't know what is wrong with people.  Not liking someone for whatever reason is an individual's choice but there is no reason to cause physical harm nor take another's life.

Fa'izah
cheese
« Reply #3 on: Sep 02, 2008 01:15 PM »

This is nothing to do with 9-11 or British war mongering in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Racial violence has always been part and parcel of what it means to be British.
The worse the racists can get is a few hours of community service.
If the Muslim had lifted a finger to defend himself, he would have been hit by the full force of the law.
He would never see daylight again.
What Muslims who are attacked need to ask themselves, is would you prefer to be in the graveyard or in prison?

Look at what happened to this man who saved his son’s life by hitting a Nazi who was strangling his son to death in front of him:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/aug/30/ukcrime.race

The police were their straight away to arrest him, courts locked him up.
The Police gave him another 18 months for defending himself against the racist’s skinhead son.
The Police were no where to be found a few months earlier when that skinhead had beaten that Muslim man unconscious.

Muslims really need to start obeying Allah and use any means necessary to defend ourselves.
No one else is. The Police are just as Kaffir as the Nazis, they all love each other and hate us. They are one brotherhood. So we have to remember that we are one brotherhood, and protect each other as well as ourselves. Even if it means we are sent to prison by the Nazis in the Police for defending our selves against the Nazis in the BNP.
Fozia
Sis

Reputation Power: 124
Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!Fozia is awe-inspiring mA!

« Reply #4 on: Sep 02, 2008 06:47 PM »

salam

What I find curious is what the man was doing at a takeaway at 10/11pm, when the incident occurred - its not mentioned in the posted article but apparently the guy was outside this takeaway around 11pm(ish), most people are usually indoors at such a time, especially in such a rough area.

But cheese is right, Muslims are the new black in the UK at the moment, just the merest excuse and the police will throw everything at you.

Having said that, I have nothing but praise for my local police force, and I mean that from a perspective of someone who has suffered racial incidents, the police came in hoardes in seconds and then continued to patrol my neighbourhood for a long time afterwards (I'm talking months), till they managed to chase the perpetrators away.

Wassalaam

And when My servants question thee concerning Me, then surely I am nigh. I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he crieth unto Me. So let them hear My call and let them trust in Me, in order that they may be led aright. Surah 2  Verse 186
cheese
« Reply #5 on: Sep 02, 2008 08:49 PM »

No, that’s why takeaways always open until late.

I was at a takeaway at 11 pm the day before yesterday and I live in bad neighbourhood.
I go to takeaways if we haven’t eaten and it is too late to cook something.
To late unusually means 10-11 pm.

As he was a student away from home, I would expect all his meals would be from takeaways. At least that’s where my meals were when I was away. And yes I usually eat allot later than the 10-11 he was murdered for.

I am not surprised that the Nazis got bail.
There were a bunch of Jewish students at a Jewish School who terrorised an old Muslim widow for two and a half years. The Police wouldn’t even investigate let alone do anything about it.
Sometimes the police would refuse saying it was nothing to do with them. Every time videos of the boys breaking in to the lady’s house and threatening to kill her were given to the police, they claimed they lost them.
The Rabbi who ran the Yashiva slamed the door in the face of anyone who tried to speak to him about this. This was because he was the one telling the kids to do it! He wanted to buy the ladies house to extend his Jewish School.

The media refuse to cover it, saying the are not allowed to show things against Jews (Near enough all the media is controlled by Jews.)
This continued until Islam Channel showed the Video footage, then Channel four did, so the police finally did something about it. The boys were arrested, given bail and ran off to Israel. So nothing happened to them or the Rabbi who is still running that Yashiva.

Allot of people keep talking about what Jews are doing to us in Palestine and how no on is trying to stop them. But Jews are doing the same thing right here, and no one is doing anything about it!
And they are probably doing it all over the world!

Why do people hate the Jews?
I have absolutely no idea, do you?

Just encase anyone mentions that Jews and Muslims should work together against Nazis like the BNP. The BNP now say they shouldn’t have called for Jews to be exterminated, and it is Muslims they want to exterminate now.
And this is enough for Jews to join the BNP including some who have actually gone for elections for the BNP. For Jews to invite the BNP leader to Israel where Jews gave him money for his Nazi cause including a well known Israeli Rabbi. Well that is really something, Jews becoming Nazis just because their hatred for Muslims is greater than their love for their own lives!
I think if you look a bit deeper you’ll find a whole bunch of them are Nazis!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: