Madinat al-Muslimeen Community

Login with username, password and session length

From the news...

The dhulan doth protest too much.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chai Cafe  (Read 2511 times)
Ackhii
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Ackhii has no influence :(

« on: Jan 03, 2008 09:44 PM »

peace be upon you for what is this thread...? Just for relax and drinking chai and cafe?.. Smiley Is  shadyguy detective allowed here..hahahah
Could U post your favorite chai and cofe.....any good advice?
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #1 on: Jan 04, 2008 12:52 AM »

wsalam,

this is a whole board/forum not just a thread. it's for " Chai Cafe
Come on in if you just feel like chatting about anything. Discuss any topic within the rules! "
owais
Bro

owais has no influence :(

Why should I not obey the one who created me

« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2008 04:07 AM »

bismillah
Ah... recipes of your favorite Chai!!

I first boil half cup water with the teabag in a sauce pan.
while it is boiling I add milk, until the color of the tea becomes brown-orange (tahts the art part of it)
NOW keep an eye on it , so it doesnt boil over the edge of the sauce pan, usually keep it on level 4 on the knob thingy
Boil until you see a layer of brown film  develop ontop, thats some of the fat from the whole milk,
Now its ready!!!! Add sugar as desired

You could boil it with cardamom (4-6 seeds per cup).

Word. Tea is served Smiley
 peace be upon you bro

But those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, and believe in the (Revelation) sent down to Muhammad - for it is the Truth from their Lord,- He will remove from them their ills and improve their condition. - Holy Quran (47:02)
jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2008 05:11 AM »

wsalam,

What kind of tea bags do you use?

I really like the green tea chai stuff they have nowadays. And I have my old favorite vanilla chai tea. (I know an auntie who carries this around in her purse to parties, so she can drink it after dinner. Is that cool or what! haha)

I have to say I loveeeee chai, but I've cut back a lot due to the sugar...and still trying to do some research on splenda, but i do indulge every so often.
a_desert_rose
Sis

a_desert_rose has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Feb 19, 2008 06:09 PM »

Assalamualaikum

I love both tea and coffee, depending on where I am. The tea in India is absolutely delicious: the taste, aroma, everything, because the milk is fresh and creamy. Tea here just doesn't compare. We brought some tea over from India once (the Tata variety I think) but it didn't taste the same because of the milk.

In London, I loooove coffee, I got addicted last year during the last-minute frenzy of assignment deadlines and exams and staying up the whole night tanked up on caffeine. But my dad only buys decaf now, which is healthier but just not the same. Also, I have a grudge against decaf because I had an 4000-word essay to hand in the next day that I hadn't even started and was planning on staying awake the whole night and basically drank about four mugs of coffee before discovering that it was...decaffeinated. Yes, I'm absent-minded..I need someone to do this to me once in while: boxing

Okay I've digressed too much...bottom line: I love hot chocolate Smiley
Ackhii
Bro

Ackhii has no influence :(

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008 02:14 AM »

salaam how ru all? everything ok?

Long time not here....I found my membername and password again..I guess no 1 missed me Smiley I guess
So... About me is something new...am loving a women...i couldnt image i will fall again in love...but its happen... and am happy.. please make dua for good ends and happens with this women and for her hedayaah ..... btw:she is cristian and has interest to islam... if she wants convert of course i will redirect her here to learn.....

so hope come again often....take care all....  salaam

Nadiyya
Sis

Nadiyya has no influence :(

« Reply #6 on: Jun 09, 2008 03:59 PM »

salaam

I unfortunately have not had the pleasure to drink tea. I'm more of a coffee (triple triple) kinda girl. but I do love the smell of English Breakfast tea. It kinda smells like fruit loops to me. I've had like green tea beverages, like made by lipton bottled, does that count? I know that type is usually plenty sweetened

hijabisis

Nadiyya

When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray

Be Yourself beautiful, and you will find the world full of beauty
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print

Jump to: