Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: "I will demonstrate to the world that the Qur'an is a spiritual sun that shall never set and shall never be extinguished." - Bediuzzaman Said Nursi
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hudhaifa bin al-Yaman, translated by Sr. Umm Hamza  (Read 3008 times)
Abdurahman
Bro

Reputation Power: 4
Abdurahman has no influence :(

Oh Allah, Guide us to the Straight Path.

« on: Sep 21, 2008 09:49 PM »

Ramadan-1429

Leaders of Guidance, Lanterns in the Darkness: Hudhaifa bin al-Yaman
Sh. Hassan

All praise be to Allah, praise that is multiplied, pure, and blessed, praise that fills the heavens and the earth.

All praise be to Allah, praise that befits His Sublime Majesty and Awesome Dominion.

He is the Living, the Self-Standing, about Whom the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): said:  Allah does not sleep, nor does it befit Him to sleep, His Covering is Light, if uncovered it would set ablaze the vision of the onlooker.

He has no wife, no child, no parents, and there is nothing like Him.  “Say: Allah is One, The Self-Sufficient Sustainer of the universe, He gives not birth, nor was He begotten.  And there is none like unto Him.”

I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, the best of Prophets, the one who lifted hardships from people, the seal of Prophethood, sent by his Lord with guidance and the religion of truth before the Last Hour.
Allah sealed the Divine Messages with him, enlightened the ignorant, uncovered blinded eyes, unsealed deaf ears, and opened closed hearts.  The Prophet (pbuh) left us on a manifest guidance; its night clear and distinct from its day.

Peace be upon him, and those who follow in his footsteps, and eagerly seek out his Sunnah, until the Day of Judgment.

Welcome noble brothers and noble sisters, you have done well, and made a home for yourselves in Jannah, and I ask Allah the Loving and Generous One, Who has gathered us during this blessed hour, to join us in the Afterlife with the Prophet (pbuh), and our noble predecessors, the Leaders of Guidance, for surely He is the One Capable of doing that.

I repeat every night, for these words have profound meaning:  There is no present for those who are ignorant of their past, and no future for those who forget their noble traits, and if remembering our past is only to cry over lost grandeur, then that greatness brings only hatred and sorrow.

The enemies of Islam try to obstruct our connection to our past, placing obstacles of various nature between us and our history, so that this Ummah cannot gain from it a light to show us the way, or drink from it blessed water that gives us life.

This noble past is a life-giving spring for our youth, which they wish to sever from us so that we cannot take from their light to see, or gather a spark to light our way, or learn of the blood and energy and sacrifice they gave for the religion, pure blessed blood that can flow through our arteries and rejuvenate our collective body.

All nations boast about their past, and they sing praises about their sons and celebrate them, but the most worthy of being honored and proud is the nation of the Mukhtar, the Chosen Prophet (pbuh), by the witness of Allah:  “You are the best Nation sent forth for mankind, You command to good and forbid evil, and believe in Allah.”  This chosen status is not intrinsic, rather the verse mentions the qualities we must fulfill in order to be the best Ummah.

Yet goodness will remain with us forever, since we have been honored with the noble task of conveying the Message of God’s Unity to the ends of the earth.   Our noble Prophet (pbuh) was sent for all of humanity, as Allah says:  “We have not sent you except as a Mercy for all of the worlds.”

Our history will remain a glowing light to the Ends of time.

It is impossible to encompass the number of those pure people of our nation, just as it is impossible to gather all the flowers from an orchard of beautiful, sweet smelling blossoms. I always say, it is easy for anyone to see a star of piercing light on the horizon, but how about enumerating the number of stars in a night sky filled with constellations.
Please forgive me if I repeat these words every day, I don’t say these words to affect emotions, but I mean every word I say, and if you weighed these words with the Companions’ noble characteristics, you would see they are deficient in describing them.

Come with us tonight, my honored friends, to live a few moments with a Leader of Guidance, a Lantern in the Darkness,
Tonight we have an appointment with the Keeper of Secrets of the Prophet, one who will be in the company of the Prophet (pbuh) in the Heavens.

Who is this?  Allah Allah, don’t rush.  Indeed he was an intelligent, devout worshipper, often crying, yet easygoing, soft, forgiving.  He is the one who asked about evil and stayed away from it, and sought out the good and followed it.  Indeed, he was the most knowledgeable of the Fitn (trials and tribulations), the most knowledgeable of the states of the heart, the leader of cities.

He is the hero of Hawand, the deputy of Umar in Kufa, his counsel was sought for gathering the Quran after the battles in Armenia; he is the most knowledgeable of the Sahabah about the events before the Hour:

Indeed he is Hudhaifa bin al-Yaman.

By Allah if we reflected on this introduction, that would be sufficient for him. 

I am sincere in what I say:  few of our Ummah, our youth, our daughters, our women, know much about this imam, this shining lantern.

Come with me tonight, before our time runs out.

Hudhaifa was the son of Yaman, whose real name was Husseil bin Jaber.  Yaman killed a man amongst his people, before Islam, and when he feared for his life, he fled to Madina, and made an oath in exchange for protection from the tribe Bani ‘Abdul Ashal.  So people named him Yaman for his oath with the Ansar of Madina.

Imam al-Dhahabi mentions in Siyar ‘Alam an-Nubalaa’:
After coming to Madina, when Bani Abdul Ashal accepted Islam, Husseil did as well. 
Remember we spoke of Sa’d, when he said to his tribe:  “Speaking to you or your women is forbidden to me until you accept Islam.”  So they did not sleep except that they testified to their faith. 

Likewise, Hudhaifa bin al-Yaman and his family accepted Islam after their father returned to them and called them to Islam.  Then the family went to Makkah to meet and pledge allegiance to the Prophet (pbuh).
After this, Hudhaifa left for Madina, and waited for the Hijra of the Prophet (pbuh).  When he arrived, Hudhaifa stayed by the Prophet’s side, and never missed a moment with him.  The Prophet (pbuh) loved Hudhaifa very much because of what he saw in him of brilliance, true faith, rare leadership, and deep understanding.  He was firm like a mountain, had a discerning intellect, and a heart ready to absorb knowledge, upright and pure, all amazing qualities. 
The Prophet (pbuh) asked him, “Would you like to be from the Muhajireen (migrants) or the Ansar (helpers)?” and Hudhaifa replied: “Oh Rasulallah, I am an Ansari!” out of his love for them.

If you like, you can say Allah prepared Hudhaifa with these noble qualities, in order to ready him to receive knowledge, and to prepare him to face the trials and Fitn that lay ahead.

My mind is staggered in front of this remarkable personality.  Everyone would ask about goodness, but Hudhaifa would ask about the Trials, since it is of many types, and few know them let alone prepare for it.
I know what I am saying: the majority of people don’t know and stay away from evil.  “If you follow the majority of the people of earth you will be led astray.”
{And few among My servants are truly grateful.}

So this brilliant and unique person came to lay down a special methodology, on how to understand the Trials, how they will come, what they are, and how to save ourselves from them. 

Glory to the One who created Hudhaifa.  This amazing heart, Hudhaifa bin al-Yaman specialized in the field of knowledge of trials and tribulations. 

Listen to this hadith, Imam Muslim narrates that Hudhaifa said:  “By Allah, I am the most knowledgeable person of the Trials.”

Imam Muslim also narrates, that Hudhaifa said:  “The Prophet (pbuh) informed me of all the events that will take place until the Day of Judgment.” 

This is such a special position, listen with your heart. 
Really?  You mean to say the Prophet (pbuh) knew what events would happen until the Day of Judgment.  Say that again?

The Prophet (pbuh) knew everything that would happen until Allah inherits earth. 
This is hard to believe.

In the Saheehain, Hudhaifa narrates:  “The Prophet delivered a Khutbah, and he did not leave anything that would happen until the Hour, except that he mentioned it, he who knows it knows it, and he who is unacquainted with it, is unacquainted with it.”

This hadith is so beautiful.

Also in the Saheehain, it is narrated: “The prophet prayed Fajr with us, then went up to the minbar, and addressed us, until the time for Zuhr came in, then descended and prayed, then went up and addressed us until Asr, then came down, prayed, and went up and addressed us until the sun set, and he explained everything that happened in the past, and what is now at present, and what will happen after the Prophet in the future of events, and the most knowledgeable of us memorized it.”

Listen carefully, so you don’t think this knowledge is in conflict with Allah’s Knowledge of the Unseen.  Allah says:  {No one encompasses anything from His knowledge except what He wishes.}  The Quran affirms that those whom Allah wishes can encompass from His knowledge.

Allah Most High also says: {He (the Prophet) does not speak from his desires.  It is indeed nothing but a Revelation revealed to him.}   

The Prophet (pbuh) wouldn’t speak except after receiving knowledge from Allah about a matter.  So, no, there is no conflict, the Truth comes from One Lamp.

And so, the statement of Hudhaifa: “By Allah I am the most knowledgeable of the Trials,” is in accordance with the Quran.

Hudhaifa narrated that one day he and some Sahabah were sitting with ‘Umar.  ‘Umar asked:  'Who among you remembers the statement of the Prophet about the afflictions?'

Hudhaifa came forth and said, “Me.”   Umar exclaimed, “By Allah!  Pass it on to me.”  And so he relates, "The affliction of a man in his family, his property, his children and his neighbors are expiated by his prayers, Zakat (and alms) and enjoining good and forbidding evil."

'Umar said, "I do not ask you about these afflictions, but about those afflictions which will move like the waves of the sea."

Hudhaifa responded, "O chief of the believers, Of what concern is the matter, for there is a closed door between you and them."

'Umar asked, "Will that door be broken or opened?"

He replied, "No. it will be broken."

'Umar said, "Then it will never be closed."

He said, "Yes."

The Sahabah later asked Hudhaifa, "Did 'Umar know what that door meant?" He replied, "Yes, as I know that there will be night before tomorrow morning, that is because I narrated to him a true narration free from errors."

They wanted to know what the door represented, so they ordered Masruq to ask Hudhaifa what the door stands for.
He replied, “Indeed, it is Umar."

As long as Umar was present among them, the fitnah would be shut away, but if he died, it would spread.  Imagine such personalities!  As long as he was alive, the people would be safe from the Trials.

I ask Allah to save us from the Trials, apparent and hidden.

Listen to me, for I carry many hadiths tonight.  I ask Allah to benefit us as much possible, with this noble personality.  I
believe it is necessary for every Imam and Caller to speak on this subject, the fitnah and tribulations.

Listen to this conversation in Bukhari between the Prophet (pbuh) and Hudhaifa:
--

Hudhaifa said: The people used to ask the Prophet (pbuh) about good, but I would ask him about evil.

He was asked, “Why, O Hudhaifa?”

He said, “Lest I be overtaken by it.”

Goodness is clear.  But matters of trial and temptation are not so.  Such matters may overtake even the distinguished, so that they fall either into sin or complete disbelief.  And they might die on misguidance while they are unaware.

Good is known to the pure of heart.  However, very few realize the danger of the Trials, that they may fleet across and heart and destroy it.

Hudhaifa narrates: 

I said to Prophet (pbuh):  "O Allah's Apostle! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) terrible atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?"

He said, "Yes."

I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?"

He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)''   

I asked, "What will be its taint?"

He replied, "There will be people who will guide according to other than my guidance.   You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others."

I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?"

He replied, "Yes, there will be some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire."

I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?"

He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language."

Ibn ‘Abdul Barr states:  The salaf would not take knowledge from anyone except that they first looked at their character and worship.

Is he steadfast in his worship, is he steadfast when it comes to the Quran, Fasting, Hajj, and Dhikr?  On many satellite channels, there are callers to evil and misguidance.  We must make an effort to research from whom we take knowledge.

Scholars are of two types: the good and the evil.  The evil scholars guide to Paradise by their words, but to the Fire by their actions.  May Allah guide us to follow the scholars who adhere to Islam in character, nature, actions, and words; and make us from them.

Hudhaifah asked the Prophet, regarding these evil scholars, “How will I know them?”

The Prophet(s) informed him, “They are from our own kind, and speak our language.  Their hearts are the hearts of devils.”

These evil callers are not from east or west, no, they are from amongst us, they wear our clothes, and speak like us, they are named from our names, they look like us.  They are the bodies of humans with the hearts of devils.
Hudhaifa said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?"

The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)."

The Ummah has been torn apart into various groups, and every group is extreme in sticking to their views, and everyone else is wrong in their eyes.

And the one group which all the Muslims must stick to, they are the Muslims:  “And Allah has called you Muslims.”

Hudhaifa said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?"

The Prophet (pbuh) said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree, until death overtakes you while you are in that state."

Good news to you oh Hudhaifa, you who had the foresight to warn the Ummah of the Trials to come.

Listen to this, one of the most amazing hadiths I heard, narrated by Hudhaifa, in Saheeh Bukhari:

Hudhaifa narrates:  “Allah's Apostle related to us two narrations one of which I have seen fulfilled and I am waiting for the fulfillment of the other.”

This is an amazing quality, to have specialized in the knowledge of the Trials and the secrets known to the Prophet (pbuh).  What did you hear O Hudhaifa?

Hudhaifa continues:  “The Prophet told us that the virtue of honesty descended in the roots of men's hearts (from Allah) and then they learned it from the Qur'an and then they learned it from the Sunna (the Prophet's traditions). The

Prophet further told us how that honesty will be taken away: He said: "Man will go to sleep during which honesty will be taken away from his heart and only its trace will remain in his heart like the trace of a dark spot; then man will go to sleep, during which honesty will decrease further still, so that its trace will resemble the trace of blister as when an ember is dropped on one's foot which would make it swell, and one would see it swollen but there would be nothing inside. “

The Prophet took a pebble, and tossed it on his foot, to illustrate.  The Prophet (pbuh) continued:

“People would be carrying out their trade but hardly will there be a trustworthy person. It will be said, 'in such-and-such tribe there is an honest man,' and later it will be said about some man, 'What a wise, polite and strong man he is!' Though he will not have faith equal even to a mustard seed in his heart."

Haven’t you heard people saying: “In such and such a store or market there is an honest person.  Or there is a scholar amongst the people of knowledge whom is trustworthy.”  There are so few who fulfill trust.

Hudhaifa then narrates:  “No doubt, there came upon me a time when I did not mind dealing with anyone of you, for if he was a Muslim his Islam would compel him to pay me what is due to me, and if he was a Christian, the Muslim official would compel him to pay me what is due to me, but today I do not deal except with such-and-such person.”

In a narration in Hakim:  the Prophet (pbuh) said:  “There will come to the people a time where the honest will lie, and the trustworthy will betray.”

This is because the scales have changed, and the people are not judged by taqwa or piety, but by other scales.

Listen to this also, Hudhaifa is teaching us; he is our teacher tonight on this grave issue.  He said: There are four types of hearts.  Search for yours:

1.   A White Heart, purified from hypocrisy, betrayal, and hatred, and lying; in it is light manifest: This is the heart of the Believer.

2.   A Closed Heart that is covered with disbelief: This is the heart of the Kafir.

3.   A Covered Heart, who knew, then rejected afterwards; who was given vision then chose to be blind:  This is the heart of the Hypocrite.

4.   A Heart that has two natures, Iman, and hypocrisy, with the latter being the dominant nature.  This heart listens to truth yet still commits evil.  It is like someone who listens to these words of mine, then switches to an evil website or TV channel.

Now, listen to these words!  For, you do not know when you will die.

Imam Ahmad narrates in a hadith that has some weakness, that Hudhaifa said- and this is amazing, if you reflect on it, this specialization in knowledge- that the Prophet (pbuh) said:  “The Trials will be displayed to the hearts like a land of dry grass, stick by stick.  Whoever drinks from it a black spot will be written on his heart, and whoever rejects it, a white spot is written on it.  Until there will be two hearts, a black heart, and a white heart.”

The trials and temptations are displayed to the hearts, so be careful, even if you close your eyes, the they will be shown to you, and if you plug your ears, the they will come to you, since the trials and temptations come to the heart, not the limbs.  This is why the trials and temptations are such a dangerous matter.

Fitnah are of two types:

1.)   Shahawaat, or wanton desires, and there has never been worse time in history for this type of Fitnah, since this is the age of internet and television.

2.)   Shubuhaat, or doubtful matters, and this is the most dangerous type of fitnah, since one who succumbs to it loses his religion, whereas one who succumbs to desires can repent and be forgiven.

Hudhaifa also narrated that the Prophet (pbuh) said:  “Be wary of trials like a piece of the dark night; a man will wake up a believer, and go to sleep as a disbeliever, and go to sleep as a believer, and wake up as a disbeliever.  He will sell his religion for a paltry worldly gain.”

How many people sell their religion for a high position, a job, an academic title, or some small worldly gain.

In the Saheehain, Abdullah ibn Umar narrates that the Prophet (pbuh) said:  “There was not a Prophet before me except who taught good.  This Ummah will have goodness in the beginning.  And in the end will come the fitnah, and they will say ‘This is my destruction.  This is greater than all those before it!’   The believer who wants to be saved from the Fire, and die while he believes in Allah and the Prophet, be with the people of knowledge.”

Umm Salamah, the wife of the Prophet, (pbuh) narrates:   Allah's Apostle woke up one night in a state of terror and said, "Subhan Allah, How many treasures Allah has sent down! And how many afflictions have been sent down! Who will go and wake the lady dwellers (wives of the Prophet) up of these rooms (for prayers)?"

He meant his wives, so that they might pray.

He added, "A well-dressed (soul) in this world may be naked in the Hereafter."

Yes, this was Hudhaifa bin al-Yaman, perhaps some of our beloved youth might think he specialized only in this type of knowledge, and if he were called to battle, he would turn back on his heels.

No, he was a valiant horseman, a man of high aspirations and bravery.

Imagine, the Confederate Arab tribes laid siege to the city of Madina, struggling to breach the trench, and the blockade lasted weeks, food was scarce, and the Jewish tribes betrayed their covenant, leaving the women and children vulnerable in the heart of the city.

Yet the believers remained unshakeable in their resolve:

{When it was said to them, a huge army has gathered against you, they said, this is what Allah has promised us, and it only increased them in faith.}

It was a very dark night, bitter cold, and whoever has traveled to Makkah or Madina, you know the heat and bitter cold of this desert environment.  During one of these nights, dark and cold, winds gusting, no electricity, no lights, the Mushrikeen surrounding the city, and the Prophet was standing in prayer.  When he finished, he wanted to know what was happening inside the enemy encampment.

In Muslim and Ahmad it is narrated, the Prophet (pbuh) said:  “Is there is a man who will bring me the news of the people (enemy), and Allah will place him with me on the Day of Judgment?”

Hudhaifa bin al-Yaman said:  If the Prophet (pbuh) had asked me to battle, I would have done it.  But the wind was freezing, and the Prophet (pbuh) was asking, who will bring me the news of the people, and we were all quiet, and none of us responded.

Oh Aba Abdullah (Hudhaifa), did you see the Prophet (pbuh) and were you his companion?  What a great blessing for you!   

By Allah, if we were with the Prophet (pbuh), we would not have let him walk on the earth.  We would carry him.  But do you think we love him more than the Sahabah?  No, they were the best of people, their love was sincere.  If we gave charity the size of Mount Uhud, we would not attain their status.

Hudhaifa said:  I was with the Prophet, and he said:  “Who will bring me the news of the people, and I will be his companion on the Day of Judgment?” or in a narration of Ahmad:  “in Jannah?”

Can you imagine the magnitude of the danger, the night, wind, the cold, the darkness, the fear, the importance of the mission, no one should ever expect to come back alive, he will have to penetrate the enemy lines.

Hudhaifa said:  “None of us replied.”

So the Prophet (pbuh) stood up again and said:  “Who will bring me the news of the people, and I will be his companion on the Day of Judgment?”

Hudhaifa said: “We were quiet, and none of us replied.”

The Prophet (pbuh), for the third time: “Who will bring me the news of the people, and I will be his companion on the Day of Judgment?”

Hudhaifa said:  “We were all quiet.”

The Messenger (pbuh) called on Hudhaifa, and he said:  “Bring me the news of the people, and don’t let them even catch a glimpse of you.  Just bring their news.” 

Imagine if the Prophet (pbuh) mentions your name and asks you to do something.  What an enormous responsibility.

Hudhaifa said: “So I stood up, and when I went out, it was as if I was walking in a heated room.  I didn’t feel any coldness.” 

As if he was on relaxing trip.  As if he was taking everything he needed of comfort.  This is the Closeness of Allah, His Closeness with protection, victory, help, and support.

By Allah, we cannot achieve this Closeness except through the obedience to the Prophet (pbuh).

Some of us may feel sick, and cannot get up from his bed.   But if you get up sincerely for the sake of Allah, to go to prayers, or Jumaah, you find it is easy.  But when you go home, the sickness returns, the pain returns!

If you are doing something for Allah, Allah is with you, He is Close to those who do good works.

Hudhaifa continues: “So when I went out I saw Abu Sufyan, and I put an arrow in my bow, and if I threw it, I would have hit him.  But I remembered the orders of the Prophet (pbuh).”   

He is carrying out the orders of the Prophet (pbuh).  There is no room for personal judgment.   {It is not for the believers to have a choice if Allah and His Messenger decide a matter}.  The matter is closed.
In the dark, Abu Sufyan said:  “I fear the enemy has penetrated our ranks.  Each of you check who is with you.” 
So Hudhaifa grabbed the Mushrik who was next to him, and asked him, who are you?  He declared that he was not from the enemy.  Hudhaifa let him go.

Hudhaifa says, “So I returned, again feeling as if I was walking in a warm comfortable heated room, and I informed the Prophet (pbuh) of what happened, and then I felt cold again.  So the Prophet (pbuh) put his warm robe around me, and I fell asleep, until the morning, when I heard the Prophet (pbuh), saying: ‘Wake up oh sleepy one!’”

Our time together is almost over, and there is so much more to say, but I want the Dunya to hear this:

In the battle of Uhud, Hudhaifa’s father was killed by accident, when the Muslims were being attacked from both the front and the rear.  Hudhaifa said, from a heart filled with Iman:  “May Allah forgive you, He is Most Merciful.”  Even though his family was entitled to compensation, he gave it to the poor.

During the caliphate of Umar:  There was the Battle in Hawand, where Muslims had only 30,000 soldiers, and Umar chose Numan to lead the battle.  Then, he placed Hudhaifa second in command.  When Numan was killed, Hudhaifa took leadership of the battle; he grabbed the flag and held it high, calling out:  “Oh Companions of the Prophet!  The Gardens of Paradise have been prepared for the believers!  Jannah awaits us.  Oh warriors of Badr, oh warriors of Uhud! Meet your destiny!”, and he continued calling out in this way, until he raised their spirits and lead them to victory.

The days went by, and Hudhaifa lay on his death bed.  And his life completes in this way, he said: “Welcome welcome oh death,” to accept his fate, and be in the noble company of the beloved Prophet (pbuh), in the High Gardens of Paradise.

May Allah be pleased with Hudhaifa bin al-Yaman, and His teacher the noble Prophet (pbuh), and join us with them and the Leaders of Guidance, in the Gardens and flowing Rivers of the eternal Paradise.

I say these words, and seek Allah’s forgiveness for me and you,
Peace and the blessings of Allah be upon you.

Translated and edited by Sr. Umm Hamza, transcript Br. Abdurahman.  Please propagate far and wide.

Be merciful to those on earth, and the One in the Heavens will be merciful to you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: