// In Defense of Ahmadinejad
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Tolerance: Once the Prophet was seated at some place in Madinah, along with his Companions. During this time a funeral procession passed by. On seeing this, the Prophet stood up. One of his companions remarked that the funeral was that of a Jew. The Prophet replied, "Was he not a human being?" (Sahîh Bukhârî, Sahîh Muslim, Sunan An-Nasâ'î)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In Defense of Ahmadinejad  (Read 2599 times)
Rehmat
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Rehmat is not to be trusted!

« on: Oct 03, 2008 10:20 PM »

Even two weeks after Iranian president Dr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad spoke at United Nations General Assembly - the Zionist capitals around the West are still screaming at top of their lungs - calling him for telling the world forum - the truth about Zionist entity and the blind western support to keep Native Palestinian Muslims and Christians living under racist Talmudic anti-Christs’ occupation - as “anti-Semite” - even though it’s a historical fact that the great majority of 13.5 million world Jewry are not Semite.

Leading the pack of Arab and Muslim hating groups of Zionist Jews and Zionist Christian - was Israeli president, Shimon Peres (born in Poland in 1923), the former member of Jewish terrorist group, Haganah - who demanded UN secretary general, Ban Ki-Moon to make sure that Ahmadinejad be never allowed to speak at the world forum.

The Jewish Lobby groups (AIPAC, ADL, AJC, JDL, CJC, etc.) are at arms for Ahmadinejad’s showing the true face of Zionist entity to the world representatives assembled at United Nations:

“In Palestine, 60 years of carnage and invasion is still ongoing at the hands of some criminal and occupying Zionists. They have forced a regime through collecting people from various parts of the world and bringing them to other people’s lands by displacing (there are more than five million Native Palestinian in various refugee camps and foreign countries in exile), detaining, and killing the true owners of that land. With advance notic, they invade, assassinate, and maintain food and medicine blockades, while some hegemonic and bullying powers support them. The Security Council cannot do anything and sometimes, under pressure from a few bullying powers, even paves the way for supporting these Zionist murderers……”

http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2008/10/03/in-defence-of-ahmadinejad/

cheese
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 2008 10:46 PM »

Dr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is no different to any other ruler in the Muslim world. All he gives is slogans. His words maybe enough for the Zionists to hate him, but they are useless to the rest of us. What matters are his actions, and his actions are useless. His nation borders two Muslim countries that have been invaded by Kaffar. Does he respond by sending his army? Or is he as impotent as all the other rulers of Muslim lands?
Worse than impotent, he acts like the Qadyani rulers of Pakistan and aids the American invasion of those Muslim countries. The Pro-American groups who collaborate with the Americans in both Iraq and Afghanistan are Iranian controlled.
So the Zionists hate Ahmadinejad, for his slogans. But he is still useless to the ummah for his lack of action. He needs to be removed like ever other usurper who rules Muslim lands with kufr. Iran’s system of government needs to be replaced with Khilafah, Ahmedinajan hasn’t done it so he needs to be removed and replaced with someone who will.
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Oct 05, 2008 04:47 AM »

maybe cheese would actually be happy if ahmadinejad actually carried through on his promise to nuke israel.

btw: ahmadinejad believes the mehdi is coming very, very soon, and preparing for his arrival.  he expects the messiah to come and help him apparently....maybe he thinks he is the mehdi's special deputy...?!

btw2: just a question, do all hard-core salafis and HT and al-muhijiroon extremists think like this? 

cheese
« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2008 12:17 AM »

You would think nothing will please me more than Mushroom shaped clouds appearing over what you call Israel?

But you should have realised from my love of the Sunnah which you are so quick to reject that the fate of Israel that I look forward to would be a fate that their predecessors received at the hands of our Prophet pbh and the Sahaba when the Jews did something similar to what the Zionists are doing now.

And the Judgment of a Sahaba on the Jews of Banu Qurayza was:
"the men should be killed, the property divided, and the women and children taken as captives"
And this was revealed concerning it:
YUSUFALI: And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners.
PICKTHAL: And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some.
SHAKIR: And He drove down those of the followers of the Book who backed them from their fortresses and He cast awe into their hearts; some you killed and you took captive another part.

And this is what they deserve now, just as they deserved it at hands of our Prophet pbh and the Sahaba.
And Inshallah this is what will happen, because those evil people can win as many wars as Allah will allow them, but they only need to lose one for us to practice the Sunnah upon them.
And this is my main disagreement with my beloved Brothers in Hizb ut Tahrir(May Allah guide them and reward them for their sincerity), as they have refused to distribute women captives amongst to the Mujahideen as Ma malakat aymanukum while this is clearly the Sunnah and is the right of the Mujahideen of the future Khilafah.

And I agree that the Mehdi will come soon if he isn’t here already. And ever second that passes, brings the coming of the Mehdi and Esa bin Maryam a second closer. When they come who will follow Mehdi and Esa(Jesus) bin Maryam? And who will follow Dejjal(antichrist)?
Allot of people have already chosen sides. Some people like those you ridicule await the Mehdi, and the son of Mary so they can serve them, while others support Israel and America knowing that the people who rule those countries await the Dejjal so they can serve him. And this is a fact and you know it and can’t deny it. The Prophecies of the Old Testament have been fulfilled in the shape of our Prophets Mohummed (saw), and Esa (as), so the person the Zionists openly await to serve is none other then the Dejjal.

So to answer your question: “do all hard-core salafis and HT and al-muhijiroon extremists think like this? “
Yes I believe all three groups of people filled with my sincere brothers in Islam do believe in the Mehdi and await his arrival, as they all believe in the Sunnah. And so do my beloved brothers in Hamas and Hizbullah, in the Taliban, and amongst the Sufi and selafi mujahideen of Chechnya and any of my brothers in any other group or party fighting or striving against the forces of Dejjal to make Allah word uppermost by trying to implement Allah’s law on earth. I believe they all await Mehdi and Esa bin Maryam, and I believe they will all serve them when they arrive.

My question for you, a person who rejects any part of the Sunnah that your weak, limited and uneducated mind thinks illogical is, who would you follow when Mehdi arrives? Will you obey the law of your land when your ruler is a one eyed Jew? Or will you serve a man claiming to be Mehdi and another claiming to be Jesus the Son of Mary against the country of your citizenship?
lucid
Bro

Reputation Power: 15
lucid has no influence :(

« Reply #4 on: Oct 06, 2008 02:13 AM »

People like Cheese are the reason why the rest of us muslims have to suffer abuse even in our own muslim countries.  Their outrageous extremism paints anybody who practices islam in a very bad light; and makes a huge mess in all of our lives. 

I really don't understand why we tolerate this kind of malice.

Rehmat
Bro

« Reply #5 on: Oct 07, 2008 12:13 AM »

Maybe Cheese would be wise to advise Saudi and UAE Arab rulers to withdraw their US$3,100 billion from American and British banks or stop buying tens billion dollars of junk western armament every four years or throw some petro-dollars toward Hamas, which receiving aid only from Iran and Hizb'Allah.

Dr. Ahmadinejad has put his neck out for more Muslim causes while the other rulers, especially, the Arab rulers have shown ever ready to lick USrael's feet.

Just think about it, Mr. Cheese, instead getting paranoid.
cheese
« Reply #6 on: Oct 07, 2008 09:24 PM »

Rehmat
Maybe you should read more than one of my posts before you start Insinuating that i am not posting against Saudi financing of America and its Israeli master?
Or maybe you should have thought about the one that you did read, and realise that “is no different to any other ruler in the Muslim world”, means I recognise the evil perpetrated by the rulers of Saudi, UAE and the rest of them?

Yes a few pennies from Iran reaches Hamas, but that is irrelevant considering that the vast Iranian army sits on their backsides while two Muslim nations it shares a border with are occupied?
So what difference is the Iranian government for recognising Zionist rule in Afghanistan and Iraq then Egypt and Jordan for recognising Zionist rule over Palestine?
If Iran wants to be part of the solution it needs to send its army in to Afghanistan and Iraq to liberate those countries from Zionist American rule. But they will never do that, instead they recognise the puppet governments installed there by the American Zionists and they aid these puppets.
So we need to remove the Iranian regime just as we need to remove the Saudi, Egyptian and Jordanian. Then we can use the armies of these countries for Islam instead of for Kufr by liberating Palestine, Kashmir, Afghanistan and Iraq from kufr and liberating the rest of the Muslim world including Iran from Munafiq who refuse to rule by Islam.
I’m glade you posted on that amnesty international thread, because the links shows a good example of Iran refusing to rule by Islam:
“Suspension of stoning executions a welcome step if carried out”.
So do the Munafiqs who rule Iran think they can come up with a better punishment than our Prophet?
Do they think the amnesty international are more deserving of their obedience than Allah?
If not, why have they decided to follow kufr instead of Islam?
How are these Munafiqs any different from other munafiq who rule with other than what Allah revealed?
Why should their kufr rule be tolerated while the kufr of others shouldn’t?
As I have stated so many times before, all the rulers of the Muslim world have to be removed and replaced with one nation ruled by Islam.
The Iranian regime is just another obstacle to this plan, and they will be removed just as the Saudi, UAE and Pakistani regime will be removed.
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #7 on: Oct 07, 2008 10:48 PM »

salaam

As I have stated so many times before, all the rulers of the Muslim world have to be removed and replaced with one nation ruled by Islam.
The Iranian regime is just another obstacle to this plan, and they will be removed just as the Saudi, UAE and Pakistani regime will be removed.

what do u mean they will be removed? and who plans to do that? are you abosultely crazy? how the heck can you have just one nation? the world is too vast for that and there needs to be many leaders

you dont say salaam even tho brother Khalid has reminded us many times. That makes me suspicious of you now. Are you really muslim? Or are you just some islamaphobic that is trying to make muslims look bad. I remember somebody suggested that before and I didnt beleive it but now Im not so sure anymore. If you really were into Islam you would atleast follow the simple adab of 'salaam' . Especially this last post of yours really makes me wonder. Im not sureyou beleive this stuff but I thnk you are just trying to make muslims look bad. because it is very obvious that you do not have much knowledge of Islam just cut and paste.
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #8 on: Oct 07, 2008 10:49 PM »

salaam

or wait are you from the FBI or something and trying to catch someone to agree with you?
cheese
« Reply #9 on: Oct 08, 2008 01:36 PM »

“what do u mean they will be removed?”
The rulers will be arrested, tried, found guilty and executed for their crimes of ruling by other than what Allah revealed.

“and who plans to do that?”
There are many groups and individuals working towards this goal, some using peaceful means, others using not so peaceful means.

“are you abosultely crazy?”
I would say that this whole planet is currently absolutely crazy and this results from the absence of Islamic rule.
And this will be fixed by a single Islamic state governing the world according to what Allah revealed.

“how the heck can you have just one nation?”
Because that is what our Prophet (saw) told us to do:
The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: ‘The prophets ruled over the children of Israel. Whenever a prophet died, another prophet succeeded him, but there will be no prophet after me. There will soon be Khulafaa' and they will number many. They asked: What then do you order us? He (saw) said: Fulfil Bay'ah to them one after the other, and give them their dues, for verily Allah will ask them about what He entrusted them with.'

How the heck can you justify more than one when the Prophet of Allah PBH said:
"When the oath of allegiance has been taken for two Khalifs, kill the latter of them"

“the world is too vast for that and there needs to be many leaders”
Rubbish, I think you should tell China and India that they have to fragment because their populations are too vast to exist as a single country, or Russia and Canada to fragment because their lands are too vast to exist as a single country.
For Muslims the opposite is true. Our problems started when some deviant people decided that the Muslim world was too vast to have just one leader so evil people rebelled to form their own countries. And now that we exist as a bunch of petty bickering states America and others can pick us off one by one, just as they are doing.

“Khalid has reminded us many times”
This is a notice board so it is unclear whether Asalam walakum or Walakum salam is relevant.
If you can get me a ruling from a Mujtehid that it is Farrad to place Asalam walakum on messages on notice boards, I will comply. Until then I may or may not write it for messages.

“or wait are you from the FBI or something and trying to catch someone to agree with you?”
Firstly The FBI wouldn’t be interested in this yet because belief in Khilafah hasn’t been made illegal yet. One of the two Zionists Obama or McCain may well ban belief in Khilafah to please their Jewish masters? But then again they might ban belief in tawheed too?
Secondly you are the second person to mention this. Lucid said it because I believed in the Hadith in Sahih Muslim and call on you all to believe in them. just as some people are against those hadith about women in hell some are against the Hadith in Sahi Muslim about Khilafah.
I really would have thought people like the FBI would be working to get Muslims to reject those Anti-American Sunnah instead of obeying them?
If what you and lucid think about the FBI is true, I would be really interested to find out when the FBI turned in to an Islamic group trying to get people to believe in what the Prophet (saw) said.
Please enlighten me.
blackrose
Sis

« Reply #10 on: Oct 08, 2008 04:28 PM »

ok now you have absolutely convinced me. I really think you are an islamophobic who is trying to convince muslims that their religion is evil. I have this type of forsight. Believe me Jannah I would not say this about just anyone, but his last post really convinced me. Either that or he is extremely extreme. But its hard to believe that considering he doesnt even want to listen to what Islam really sais and doesnt believe muslims deserve a salaam. just bc he is in the message board doesnt mean we are not muslim. I really beleive he is not muslim and trying to convince muslims their religion is evil. It is the typical evangelist/islamophobic approach.
Im extremely serious. You know me Jannah. I would not say this If I truly didnt beleive. it. I know you have not banned him bc u think he is a sincere muslim whos hurt by the injustices done to muslims and doesnt truly understand muslims and he is naive. I used to think that but now I really dont after his latest posts

salaam
cheese
« Reply #11 on: Oct 08, 2008 06:23 PM »

“extremely extreme”
The adjective Extreme can be positive as extremely good, or negative as extremely bad.
Whether extreme has a positive of negative meaning depends on what it is used to describe.
If the thing being described is negative then it has a bad meaning, if the thing being described has a positive mean then extreme has a positive meaning.

People who dislike Islam use the word extreme to describe people who follow more of Islam than they can tolerate.
I personally don’t have a negative view of Islam, so take being called “extremely extreme” as an extremely extreme good complement!
There is no better complement than being called a Muslim extremist, there is no greater insult than being called a moderate Muslim. Just take a look at the people the Kaffir call Moderate Muslims, they are an insult. I would prefer being accused of anything than being called a moderate Muslim. How can any Muslim be proud of being accused of some one who moderates how much he follows Allah’s law?
How can anyone be ashamed of following Allah’s law extremely?

Islamophobic is the adjective, you meant the noun Islamophobe. I actually think Islamophobia is a good thing. I don’t believe Muslims are invaded because they feared us, I believe in the opposite.
They invade, kill and torture us because they have nothing to fear. Iran can claim cowardice in relation to not helping the Muslims of Iraq and Afghanistan. What of the Muslims being massacred by petty little nations? What of the Muslim massacred by the Serb, by the Burmese and by virtually every nation?
No one will take action against any nation that massacres Muslims, including Iran. Muslims being massacred is usually ignored and the best the people being killed can hope for is a few words on condemnation from the likes of Iran.
The people doing the massacres are cowards. They do so because they know they have nothing to fear by killing Muslims. The solution is to give them something to fear. The petty nations, including Iran have proven they are unable and unwilling to provide a deterrent. So they have to be dismantled, and the pieces used to construct a new nation that will act as a deterrent. This will give the people murdering Muslims something to fear and a reason to stop.
Rehmat
Bro

« Reply #12 on: Oct 09, 2008 12:33 PM »

Hi cheese

Don't get paranoid. I write what I believe to be a truth. I don't care if people like you don't agree with me. My faith believe in 'freedom of thought' - as long as it doesn't hurt or degrade other people without a proof.

Chines prime minister, Chou in Lie, onece told Pakistani military ruler, Ayub Khan - "When the enemy start praising you instead of hating you - be sure you have been corrupted and has started working in the interest of your enemies."

Now, based on the above 'wise advice' how many other Muslim rulers are hated by western leaders than Dr. Ahmadinejad or Sheikh Nasrallah or Hamas leaders?

If calling US$150 million aid to Hamas and putting its neck out to be cut by USrael is "a few pennies" - then I suggest you buy a new calculator, which made in outside Israel.

Well - if you need to remove Iranian regime to ful-fil the wishes of the US, Israel and the rest of western and Muslim rulers - go ahead and keep dreaming - but do look at the 'regime changes' have already been accomplished - such as in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc. etc. They're all being now praised by the anti-Islam world rulers.
Princess1983
Sis

Princess1983 has no influence :(

Make duaa for those less fortunate than us.

« Reply #13 on: Oct 09, 2008 03:29 PM »

People who dislike Islam use the word extreme to describe people who follow more of Islam than they can tolerate.
I personally don’t have a negative view of Islam, so take being called “extremely extreme” as an extremely extreme good complement!
There is no better complement than being called a Muslim extremist, there is no greater insult than being called a moderate Muslim. Just take a look at the people the Kaffir call Moderate Muslims, they are an insult. I would prefer being accused of anything than being called a moderate Muslim. How can any Muslim be proud of being accused of some one who moderates how much he follows Allah’s law?
How can anyone be ashamed of following Allah’s law extremely?

Salam bro,

I get called a moderate Muslim and personally do not see it as an insult. What I do see it as is a stepping stone towards none-Muslims who may feel comfortable in my presence to ask questions about our faith. I'm sorry but I cannot any indication of anyone being ashamed  Shocked of the laws of Allah? So I guess we can agree to disagree?  Huh?

On a general note, since I have been posting on these boards I have not noticed any similar heated posts in regards to our Muslim brothers and sisters who are literally starving to death because of famine. And what about those brothers and sisters who are being treated badly not my foreign parties but their own governments?

Surely now is a time for unity? I'm not 100% clear on what Bro Cheese wishes to achieve from this heated post, however I just wanted to clarify my stance on moderate Muslims.

Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wasn't just sent to guide us Muslims, he is a unique, true example to EVERYONE.
This life is only a test-passing will equal Jannah, Inshallah!
Oh Muslim brothers and sisters-consider sponsoring an Orphan if Allah has blessed you with the finances to do so-Ameen.
cheese
« Reply #14 on: Oct 09, 2008 09:39 PM »

Chines prime minister, Chou in Lie, onece told Pakistani military ruler, Ayub Khan - "When the enemy start praising you instead of hating you - be sure you have been corrupted and has started working in the interest of your enemies."

The Chinese prime minister and his atheistic Aqeeda are not the sunnah we follow.
Speaking of enemies, being praised by them and Ayub Khan. Wasn’t he a calibrator during British occupation? Didn’t he fight for the Kaffir occupiers of Muslim land and was duly rewarded by his British masters for doing so?
Didn’t he take over by a CIA sponsored coup and not the consent of the people, removing an elected government. Didn’t he turn Pakistan in to a puppet of American foreign policy? Weren’t his first acts as military dictator to start the removal of Islamic laws of the country? Didn’t wealth disparity increase under his rule, the rich got richer and the poor got poorer.
Remembering that you said:
“My faith believe in 'freedom of thought' - as long as it doesn't hurt or degrade other people without a proof.”
He also restricted speech!

“Now, based on the above 'wise advice' how many other Muslim rulers are hated by western leaders than Dr. Ahmadinejad or Sheikh Nasrallah or Hamas leaders?”

Firstly, I don’t consider it as wise advice. I consider it to be the mumblings of an atheist.
Secondly western leaders are not our criterion; our criterion is Quran and Sunnah.
That’s why Muslims didn’t turn atheist communists when the west had a problem with Communism. We didn’t turn bathist when they had a problem with Saddam.
So what am I saying?
We defend our countries when Western Colonialists try to invade them even though our nations are ruled by leaders who refuse to rule by Islam such as Ahmedinojan, but we still try and remove these rulers so they can be replaced by a single Khalif who will rule the Muslims with Islam.

“If calling US$150 million aid to Hamas and putting its neck out to be cut by USrael is "a few pennies" - then I suggest you buy a new calculator, which made in outside Israel.”
I think you need a lesson in Mathematics, these sums are easy so you won’t need a calculator.
Hamas was the elected government. It has a duty to feed the people in the post 67 occupied lands, including paying doctors, teachers, cleaners and policemen.
Israel stole the taxes which it needed to use for this.
There are 3,760,000 Palestinians that they were elected to support. 150 000 000 / 3 760 000 =39.89 for each Palestinian. Over what time period are they expected to live on this? So how much do they have per Month, per week, per day? If it isn’t pennies, what is it?
If you state it isn’t Iran’s responsibility, because Palestinians are not Iranian. That is why the Iranian Regime must be destroyed and replaced by a Khalif who will take responsibility for Muslims everywhere, just like how the Zionist entity takes responsibility for Jews everywhere.

“Well - if you need to remove Iranian regime to ful-fil the wishes of the US, Israel and the rest of western and Muslim rulers - go ahead and keep dreaming - but do look at the 'regime changes' have already been accomplished - such as in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc. etc. They're all being now praised by the anti-Islam world rulers.”

Firstly, it isn’t a dream. It wasn’t so long ago that people said to remove the Shah was a dream. But it happened, and now it is Ahmedinojan’s turn.
And he isn’t the only one, the house of Saud will be removed, as the house of Saud removed the Islamic rule of the Ottoman Khilafah and replaced it with kufr Saudi rule.
But it seems that you are too lazy to read what I wrote in some other threads as I have attacked a lot of those countries you have listed and stated they need to be replaced by Khilafah many times.

The Iranian regime has been around for a long time, how many wars have they fought against Israel in that time? How many wars have they fought against non-Muslim armies invading Muslim lands, including two nations boarding Iran? And why would removing this pathetic regime be towards Americas and it’s Israeli masters wishes when America occupiers two nations boarding Iran and Iran doesn’t do anything to end this occupation?
The only thing against America/Israeli/Dejjal’s wishes is the reestablishment of one unified Islamic state, which is what we need to fight and remove kaffir occupation of Muslim land. Because the likes of Iran have proven they are unwilling to do so!

“On a general note, since I have been posting on these boards I have not noticed any similar heated posts in regards to our Muslim brothers and sisters who are literally starving to death because of famine. And what about those brothers and sisters who are being treated badly not my foreign parties but their own governments?”

Brothers and sisters starving is part and parcel of this thread. Before the Muslim world was chopped up, the ruler responsible for rich lands was the same ruler responsible for poor lands. So food could be taken from the rich and given to the poor. Now that it is chopped up, the poor stave and the rich grow richer. The solution is one unified state. And yes those petty regimes in our lands do torture people and the solution is to remove them and replace them with a single Islamic government, a Khilafah.

“Surely now is a time for unity?”
That’s what I am calling for, real unity instead of just slogans. Which is a unified Islamic nation encompassing all Muslim countries, most of which were created by the colonialists after they carved up the Khilafah.
The petty regimes that are in existence today prove that it is impossible for Muslims to live in independent states that are ruled by other then Islam. These nations were created a very short time ago, and all they have caused is bloodshed and poverty. It is time to end this kufr experiment and return to the system of government Allah has ordered us to rule by, The Khilafah and Shariyah.
Princess1983
Sis

Princess1983 has no influence :(

Make duaa for those less fortunate than us.

« Reply #15 on: Oct 09, 2008 09:48 PM »

Salam again bro Cheese,

I understand what you are saying-I too wish for real unity I guess we're looking at doing the same thing just in different ways.

Our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wasn't just sent to guide us Muslims, he is a unique, true example to EVERYONE.
This life is only a test-passing will equal Jannah, Inshallah!
Oh Muslim brothers and sisters-consider sponsoring an Orphan if Allah has blessed you with the finances to do so-Ameen.
cheese
« Reply #16 on: Oct 09, 2008 10:28 PM »

Walakum Salam waramutullah wabarakatihi sister princess

"I understand what you are saying-I too wish for real unity "

I know you do, all true Muslims do. The obligation of electing a Khalif is clearly stated by our Prophet (saw) and the fact that this is proven by the Ijma of the Sahaba makes it an aqeeda issue.

To those who support the Iranian, Saudi or any other regime, how do you reconcile this support knowing that the system of governance ordained for us is Khilafah and not the man made systems of these countries?
BrKhalid
Bro

Reputation Power: 27
BrKhalid barely matters :(BrKhalid barely matters :(

« Reply #17 on: Oct 12, 2008 06:36 AM »

Asalaamu Alaikum  bro

I understand what you are saying-I too wish for real unity I guess we're looking at doing the same thing just in different ways.

Indeed, there are probably many different ways to establish correct Islamic rule.

Our problem as an Ummah is believing that our own particular view and opinion is the *only* way and disregarding other equally valid opinions. So instead of being inclusive, we end up dividing the Ummah in complete contrast to the objective we are trying to achieve.

When I get some more time I’ll post about how our Imam in the UK suggested we establish Islamic rule given the confines of the world today.

On another point, however, someone reminded me about the dangers backbiting [gheebah] and the fact that is considered one of the major sins in Islam on a par with adultery.

O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, in deeds some suspicions are sins. And spy not neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear God, verily, God is the one who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. [49: 12]

Prophet Muhammad saw said

"Do you know what backbiting is?"

They said, "God and His Messenger know best."

He then said, "It is to say something about your brother that he would dislike."

Someone asked him, "But what if what I say is true?"

The Messenger of God saw said,

"If what you say about him is true, you are backbiting him, but if it is not true then you have slandered him."

[Muslim]

InshaAllah, with the month of Ramadhan just passed, we should be even more wary of talking about our Brothers and Sisters in their absence.

And Allah knows best

Wasalaam
BrKhalid

Say: "O ye my servants who believe! Fear your Lord, good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is God's earth! those who patiently persevere will truly receive a reward without measure!" [39:10]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: