// Translation Quran English Only CD
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: Modesty: The Prophet said: 'Modesty is part of faith.' (Sahîh Muslim)
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Translation Quran English Only CD  (Read 5822 times)
Sr.Kathy
Sis

Reputation Power: 18
Sr.Kathy has no influence :(

« on: Oct 10, 2008 06:13 AM »

asak
A revert whos eyes are getting old wants a cd set of the Quran in English only. Does this exist? Can you point me in the right direction?

"Allah surely knows the warmth of every teardrop... " Jaihoon
Bobseed
Bro

Reputation Power: 0
Bobseed has no influence :(

« Reply #1 on: Jan 17, 2009 04:59 PM »

Hello Sr. Kathy,

That revert I believe can still make do with reading glasses to read the Quran in English.

Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #2 on: Jan 17, 2009 05:12 PM »

Most likely this is true- however listening is so much easier for so many of us.
The best time for a older house wife to get some Islamic learning is listening to a cd as she sits at the table chopping vegetables and preparing dinner during the day

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 277
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #3 on: Jan 17, 2009 09:38 PM »

wsalam,

didn't dar-us-salam have an english only audio at one time? also i think haroon (aaron) sellars also made some tapes with beautiful quran recitation and then he would read the english translation in such a poetic way!! i think i still have a few of those but they're on tapes.

ws
Sr.Kathy
Sis

« Reply #4 on: Jan 17, 2009 10:36 PM »

no to both...at least in CDs

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: