// Did you hear the good news?
    Peace be upon you,
    Welcome to Madinat Al-Muslimeen, the City of the Muslims. Please feel free to visit the different hot spots around the Madina and post any discussion, articles, suggestions, comments, art, poetry, events, recipes, etc etc. Basically anything you would like to share with your sisters and brothers!! Non-muslims are also of course quite welcome to share their comments. If this is your first time here, you need to register with the city council. Once you register you have 15 days to post your mandatory introduction and then you will be upgraded to a Madina Citizen, God Willing. Please note that our city does have regulations which are listed in the city constitution. Read them carefully before moving in. P.S. - You can also post anonymously if you wish. P.S.S. - Also be sure to check out our ARCHIVES from 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007. :)

Random Quote: If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything. - Mark Twain
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you hear the good news?  (Read 1111 times)
nuh
« on: Oct 23, 2008 09:01 PM »

[URL Removed by Admin]

Do you agree with Sheikh Ali?
cheese
« Reply #1 on: Oct 23, 2008 09:13 PM »

Alhuakbar may Allah preserve him.
Inshallah Allah will grant other scholars his courage to speak what they know is fact, instead of the words of the rulers.
blackrose
Sis

Reputation Power: 3
blackrose has no influence :(

« Reply #2 on: Oct 23, 2008 11:36 PM »

salaam

after watching this video no wonder people are scared from muslims. i thought people were just crazy and paranoid and islamaphobic bc they thought muslims were gonna attack them as some claim 'islam is trying to rule the world'
maybe theyve seen videos like this?  Jannah what do you think about this video? Br. Abudrahamn what do you think?
cheese
« Reply #3 on: Oct 23, 2008 11:54 PM »

I love the Video, may Allah bless that Alim.
And watch the video again.

The fact is the Kaffir have taken over the world. So what does it matter that Muslims want to, compare that with people who actually have.
So Chechnya, Afghanistan, Palestine and Spain, were all Muslim lands which they took with blood and genocide.
This slogan that Muslims are trying to take over the world is utter hypocrisy because it is said by people who have taken over the world. We just want to take it back. Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine and Spain, we want it all back.

And America too, we want to take it back for the Natives and Allah's religion.
But unlike the people who have it now, when we take it back we want kill all the people who were their first like they did.
We wont use our boots to crush the skulls of new born babies to save money on bullets like they did.
We are good Muslim people unlike them.
So they have nothing to fear.
And they should beg us to invade.

Remember this:
http://jannah.org/madina/index.php?topic=1681.0
That's why they should want to be part of the Khilafah, and beg Muslims to invade and liberate them from being striped naked and filmed.
nuh
« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 2008 12:25 AM »

As salaam alaikum.

I fall on the side of our ulema on these issues -- faith requires courage. Just think of the courage needed to remain faithful to our deen in Palestine or Iraq or Chechyna.  What the heck do I really know about struggle sitting in my cozy parlour sipping chai?

Another video, another thought:

[URL Removed by Admin]

Ma'as salaama,
nuh ibn

jannah
Administrator

Reputation Power: 278
jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!jannah is awe-inspiring mA!

I heart the Madina

« Reply #5 on: Oct 24, 2008 05:48 AM »

assalaam alaikum,

I removed the links to both the videos as they come from anti-islam sources. Even if I agreed with them, these clips are posted by Memri which is a jewish/israeli owned media company which seeks to portray a certain image of Islam and Muslims. They take clips out of context and "translate" them and then put them on the internet. Note that the recent "kill mickey mouse fatwa" of sh. Munajjid (to which he posted a rebuttal video and clearly explained was a joke and meant for us to think about what is on tv for our children) was posted and spread by Memri-Tv. As are hundreds of other clips where Muslim scholars are translated as saying 'offensive hateful things'. The irony is that certain Muslims love these clips and propagate them! Seriously, think about why these clips are made and for what reason. Do not post them here.

What I keep trying to explain is that while the message and points itself are not wrong, the way you bring forth your points and argue your case is what makes one a winner or not. Using rhetoric does. not. work. Using us vs. them argumentation does not work. Using language like kaffir, jew, conspiracy & hate does not work. The battle for the world is not us versus the jews/zionists. This is not what life is about _even if it is true_. This is not the kind of dawah I have worked to propagate all these years. I've let it slide all this time as discourse. But when discourse comes across as propagating a certain point of view then the cause has been lost.

Jazakamullahu khairan,
wsalaam

wsalaam.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: